• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Lesbian Appearances

DKD

Private Dancer
I realise that there are plenty of homosexual men and women who look and dress no different than heterosexual people, but there are also plenty that fit into the more stereotypical examples in terms of their appearance.

One thing Ive always found odd is how there are heaps of gay guys that work out and try and look like more appealing males. But why are there so many lesbians that try and look the opposite of an attractive woman eg. crewcut hairstyle, rugby tops, pants, general butch appearance.

If they're trying to attract women why not become more attractive as women? The obvious answer would be that they want to avoid unwanted advances from men.....but it still don't compute to me.

I hear ya...

Why are they so butt ugly?
Well if they want to be dikes then who cares.

I saw two of them the other day, both with rugby tops, and built like fkn hookers....not the kind you root either, the kind you'd find in a scrum. Ugly as a hatful of smacked asses.

because there always needs to be one in the relationship that has the balls

So what you're saying is that you as a heterosexual Australian male don't understand what lesbians, one of the most marginalised groups in our society look for in a mate?................

..........this is a confusing surprise to you?

[MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; [MENTION=17161]White_Lie[/MENTION]; wants to know if you're in here?

I had no gaydar when I was in my early and mid 20's. Two of my semi long term relationships were with women who had awesome bodies (as in strong). They seemed to hang around with so very dykie looking freinds, did not want to settle down and procreate, would not suck the dick only lick it.. As it turns out they were probably confused and after spending funky time with me they reverted to their rug munching ways. No I never got to see them girl on girl but they were very tidy and extremely clean.

I had no gaydar when I was in my early and mid 20's. Two of my semi long term relationships were with women who had awesome bodies (as in strong). They seemed to hang around with so very dykie looking freinds, did not want to settle down and procreate, would not suck the dick only lick it.. As it turns out they were probably confused and after spending funky time with me they reverted to their rug munching ways. No I never got to see them girl on girl but they were very tidy and extremely clean.

Or did they just turn that way after the performance you gave them? :p

dude.gif