• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

DKD

Private Dancer
Is it a good or bad idea to be involved in a relationship with someone at work? I'm not necessarily talking about the Xmas party 'liaison', I'm thinking more the ongoing affair.

Have you, or someone you know, had any good or bad experiences of this? What are your thoughts?

Had a chance or two but always got cold feet. When i was younger an unmarried I didn't work in an office environment so did not have the opportunity.

My current workplace is the best place I've worked at in terms of eye candy. There are 3 absolute sex goddesses there ATM...a new one started couple of months back who's the pick of the lot. At various times there's been half a dozen smokin women. These 3 carry on with the sexy strut and high heels...they know they're hot. I cant take my eyes off them....I'm gonna get done for harassment if Im not careful. :eek:

After 12 years working in corporations I'm over women who take an hour and a half each morning to get dressed like high priced hookers just so people can respect them..
Apparently it makes em feel important. Whatever floats your boat baby..

I deal with those cock teasing women the same way I always do..

1. lunch time time it so there going lunch.
2. Get changed into your jogging outfit. Singlet shorts runners.
3. Meet them at lifts..
4. Pretend to do some light stretches as if your scratching back of your head
5. Do not ever mumble your words or feel nervous.. you control how this goes now.
6. Watch for Signs of nervousness in their voice and also if they look away while u stretch
7. Maintain deep eye contact at all times..
8. Bang em at the Xmas party in the toilets when their walls come tumbeling down and there inhibitoons are not in check

lol

My Mrs and I were co-workers about 7 years ago when we met and started "dating" and moved in together. We both changed jobs withing 12 months and been married for 3 years now.

Problems only occur when it doesn't work out haha

I shagged my boss when I was working for umm "backgammon pizza" when I was 18 but then dumped her for someone else which didn't go down really well.

I came in here to be pleasantly surprised that this thread was not started by kindred.

Don't shit where you sleep. It will be awkward and is generally not a good idea if shit goes sour. If you are vibing her that badly, I guess you could make it work. I would tread very cautiously though.

Yeah I smashed everywhere. Moreso when I was younger. No repercussions. But I could see how it may be an issue in certain circumstances. Unfortunately my loins override cognition.

I need a new workplace. The women at mine are simply not boner-inspiring at all. In fact I have never worked at a place with hot girls (narrowly missing out on a job at Abby Winters lol). I want to check that box before I die.

Is it a good or bad idea to be involved in a relationship with someone at work? I'm not necessarily talking about the Xmas party 'liaison', I'm thinking more the ongoing affair.

Have you, or someone you know, had any good or bad experiences of this? What are your thoughts?

Don't screw the crew, full stop!

Fadi.

After 12 years working in corporations I'm over women who take an hour and a half each morning to get dressed like high priced hookers just so people can respect them..
Apparently it makes em feel important. Whatever floats your boat baby..

I deal with those cock teasing women the same way I always do..

1. lunch time time it so there going lunch.
2. Get changed into your jogging outfit. Singlet shorts runners.
3. Meet them at lifts..
4. Pretend to do some light stretches as if your scratching back of your head
5. Do not ever mumble your words or feel nervous.. you control how this goes now.
6. Watch for Signs of nervousness in their voice and also if they look away while u stretch
7. Maintain deep eye contact at all times..
8. Bang em at the Xmas party in the toilets when their walls come tumbeling down and there inhibitoons are not in check

Mrs Ceffo is lucky gal ;)

My current workplace is the best place I've worked at in terms of eye candy. There are 3 absolute sex goddesses there ATM...a new one started couple of months back who's the pick of the lot. At various times there's been half a dozen smokin women. These 3 carry on with the sexy strut and high heels...they know they're hot. I cant take my eyes off them....I'm gonna get done for harassment if Im not careful. :eek:

No pics = You are making it up! :D

Post pic's & the forum members can debate on
'smoking hot' or 'not'.

Devante.

I'd be smacked with a lawsuit Deviante...trust me, this latest one that started is a 11/10 for sure...was talking to her at the photocopier yesterday, couldn't get over how beautiful her face was....would be mighty hard to resist.

Last edited:
I'd be smacked with a lawsuit Deviante...trust me, this latest one that started is a 11/10 for sure...was talking to her at the photocopier yesterday, couldn't get over how beautiful her face was....would be mighty hard to resist.

Only if she's 'naked'... lol.

Mrs Ceffo is lucky gal ;)

lol this was all long before i met the missus (18-24 years old).. I had reached manwhore status (diff girl a week.. sometimes juggling 2) before she whipped me into place..

every hole may feel the same.. But its the person attached to it that makes it different.

Agree with Dan, have been a maccas hoe lol.

I also dated a few chicks at sizzler when working there, the last one I dated, well we have been together for 12 years, married for 5, two kids....happy as!

I will let you decide if it was a good idea.

im a chef, its a normal part of my job to yell at people during a busy service when shit hits the fan, alot of the time its at the female waitstaff when they fuck an order up, alot of females seem to get turned on when they get yelled at by someone.Safe to say, ive banged my fair share of the floorstaff.