• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Offloading my equipment for $$$

In Victoria, but like I said, I'm happy to go on a road trip once I can get my hands on a car lol
OR if anyone knows of a decent courier

It can sit in the garage but I'd rather other people get some use out of it.
I need the money and if I were to set it all up again I'd buy a bit smarter.

$16 in my bank account and no job lol.

*List updated*

How much for each of the following
2x 20kg AK Bumpers (non-econ)
2x 15kg AK Bumpers
2x 10kg AK Bumpers

Can do pick up. Cash OK?

Just replying to your PMs, this is the Force USA rack I've got:
Commercial Power Rack

Little Lifter, sold Adam the IE bumpers for $3/kg so I'll stick with that just to be fair.
And cash is probably preferred at this stage (I can't access my bank account atm as it's been locked due to hacking :p)

Haha yeah I reckon.

Post updated LMD and pm sent Trent.

If you end up taking most of it, and Scott gets the KBs I'll be taking a road trip to the 2 PTC branches methinks.
Might have to pack the training gear :p

Yeah unlucky haha.

He still has to get back to me tonight to confirm but at this stage he's taken all of them.

AndyMitchell has grabbed one of the bars, and got some others coming over tomorrow to grab a few things (the 500g plates, some bumpers, the safety squat bar and possibly something else I can't remember :p) and Adamklam already grabbed some bumpers today

Looks like I may have a couple of weeks work digging trenches before my 4-week trip so all in all a good day :p

Haha.

Until after the guys tomorrow I will put a clamp on anyone else buying anything until you and then Adamklam have picked out anything you want.

I will take photos of everything for you to look at as well

Got someone coming to look at it tomorrow Christian but if it's still available (and Trent doesn't want it) I will price it for you