• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

BIOFLEX - Biofurnace

Rugby88

I have Ep1c Calendar kunce
BIOFLEX - BIOFURNACE:

Hey guys - as most of you know I got a free 750g tub of Bioflex - Biofurnace. I have started this product today and will review it over the time that I use it - should work out to be about 3 weeks.

I was not asked to do a review - just thought seeing as though they are now a forum sponsor will be good to get some feedback on the products.

Taste: I picked Banana flav - This taste GREAT - really enjoyed it, not to strong but a really nice Banana taste and smell - I think I will enjoy this while I keep going with my cut - I was a nice treat next to my tuna and almonds lol.

Mixability: Mixability was great - didnt really have to shake it up much, no glumbs, nothing left at the bottom of the shaker. One of the 1st things I noticed when I opened the tub was how fine the powder is, so no real surprise to me that the mixability is great. 1 1/2 scoops mixed in with 500ml of water (serving size 1 scoop 30g)

Price: Normally a 750g tub will cost $45 - 25 serves - I feel this is a good price and if the product gives me what I need over the next few weeks will be buying a bigger tub of it.

Here is a breakdown of the product from the Bioflex website:

Turn your body into a fat burning furnace with BioFurnace!

BioFurnace is Bioflex's optimised fat burning protein matrix, perfect for those who are looking for the most effective fat burning, muscle preserving product available. It is ideal for those looking for rapid weight loss, from dieters to competitive bodybuilders preparing for events.

Biofurnace contains only the purest protein sources, Cross and Ultra Filtered Whey Protein Isolate has been used as it is extremely low in fat and carbohydrates while being very high in branched chain, essential and non essential amino acids, while Calcium Caseinate is included as it has positive effects on reducing hunger as well as it's ability to reduce the bodies absorption of dietary fat.

Optimising the perfect protein combination is no less than 10 ingredients which all help to assist fat loss.

Acetyl Carnitine, Green Tea, Sesamin, Citrus Aurauntium, Inositol, Caffeine, Vitamin B5, Hydroxy Citric Acid, Choline and Chromium Picolinate have been added to aid the bodies ability to oxidise fat, increase thermogenesis, increase fat oxidisation, decrease fat storage, and increase ketone formation which together with our Protein combination will help the body become a fat burning furnace.

Directions:
If exercising have once daily directly after exercise. For those who are dieting, it's recommended replacing one to two meals a day with a serving of Biofurnace. For best results, mix with 300ml's of water or low fat milk.

Dosage:
One level scoop(30g)

Suitable for:
Women and men from all sporting / activity backgrounds and dieters.

Ingredients:
Cross and Ultra Filtered Whey Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate, Flavouring, , Acetyl Carnitine, Green Tea, Sesamin, Citrus Aurauntium, Inositol, Caffeine, Vitamin B5, Hydroxy Citric Acid, Sucralose (955), Choline and Chromium Picolinate.

Biofurnace 4kg Nutritional Information*[FONT=Helvetica, Geneva, Arial, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]
Servings per package: 133 Serving Size: 30g
[/FONT]

Per 100gPer ServeEnergy KJ1566.4469.9Protein (g)89.226.7Carbohydrate (g total)0.80.2Carbohydrate (g sugars)0.80.3Fat (g total)1.00.3Fat (g saturated)0.70.2Sodium (mg)163.349.0 *based on Biofurnace Vanilla
Active Fat Burning Ingredients (per 100g) Sesamin 600mgHydroxy Citric Acid 500mg Acetyl Carnitine 430mg Green Tea Extract 200mg Caffeine120mgVitamin B5 50mgCitrus Aurauntium40mgCholine 30mgInistol 30mgChromium Picolinate

It's great to have all the added fat burning ingredients but with the added stims you can't take it too late or you may not get to sleep.