• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Low carb, high protein, zero sugar cheesecake

jzpowahz

Layne & Isabel's Low-Carb Cheesecake Masterpiece

Ingredients:
2 lbs no fat cream cheese
4 whole large eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tablespoon cinnamon
4 oz (1/2 cup) low carb no fat milk
1 cup cooking splenda (sucralose)
Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Using No Fat cooking spray, spray 9" pie pan
Mix ingredients together using an electric blender in a large bowl
Pour mix into pre-greased pan

Heat at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes
Remove from oven and place in refrigerator

You must let this sit at least 4-5 hours in the fridge if you want a decent cheesecake.

Macronutrient Totals (per slice):
Protein: 20g
Carbohydrates: 6g
Fat: 2.25g
Chocolate or vanilla protein powder can be added to the mix for flavor and more protein if desired.

If one desires a softer cheesecake, then use 1 lb of light ricotta cheese and 1 lb of fat free cream cheese instead of 2 lbs fat free cream cheese. This changes the totals per slice.

Macronutrient Totals (per slice):
Protein: 17g
Carbohydrates: 5g
Fat: 4.5g

From Layne Norton Bodybuilding.com - Gems Of The Low-Carb Revolution.

When I made it I actually ended up with 12 slices (and I added 150g blueberries) so macros were:
101 cals
Protein: 12g
Carb: 6g
Fat: 3g
(and I stuffed up and used 1 egg and 3 whites, need to double up on whites if you use them I believe)

Where the hell can you buy FF Cream cheese? I've never seen that before in woolies or anything. Looks like a wicked recipe!

Wow! Masterpiece is an understatement.

hmmm......could you live on this?

I used 500g Pantalica low fat cream cheese and 500g low fat cottage cheese. Going to try with 1kg cream cheese next time as he said.

Also, thinking of adding some of that xanthum gum thickening stuff. Some others have had good success with it.

3 "servings" of lemon,vanilla,cinnamon protein cheesecake. 330 cals, 14g carbs, 11g fat and 40g protein. :)

photo1umv.jpg

The most important thing about this recipe is the Nutrient value.Too much protein with too few carbs.The Ingredients also show that the recipe needs to be tried at least once...
chicago weight loss

Last edited:
Got this little baby in the oven now, used half low fat riccotta and half low fat philly, also added blue berries, and sprinkled the top with coconut flakes, they will either ruin it or make it chock full of win. Should be cooled and set in time for when i get home from training tonight. Will post results

IMG_0714.JPG

I hope this link works, never posted an image here.

havent had the chance to taste it yet, still full from dinner. I have had 3 quarters of my stomach removed so it takes a couple hours to be able to eat after a full meal.

IMG_0714.JPG

I hope this link works, never posted an image here.

havent had the chance to taste it yet, still full from dinner. I have had 3 quarters of my stomach removed so it takes a couple hours to be able to eat after a full meal.

I could eat that whole thing right now.