• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ever met anyone that you met online?

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
So have you ever met anyone online?
How did you meet them?
What site?
How did it pan out ?

is meeting someone online becoming the norm? or is it still a stigma ?

So have you ever met anyone online? Yes
How did you meet them? We meet at an undisclosed location
What site? A BB forum
How did it pan out ? Ok I guess.

I met a fella from a wa dirtbike forum about 4 years ago and regularly catch up for rides, panned out well as he knows all the tracks way better than I do!

How did you meet them? Stalk her on a forum then added her to msn. Spoke everyday Which lead us to exchanging phone numbers. Hung out and started dating after that.
What site? Hi5 and boostcruising
How did it pan out ? We have been together for 5 years now

I've met tons of people online. Eg I bought a car off carsales and regulary keep in touch with him.

How did you meet them? Different places
What site? Facebook mainly, msn back in the day (not really a site but added through mates etc.)
How did it pan out ? I have shagged many a girl I have added on fb and started talking shit to

How did you meet them? Different sites
What site? Facebook,forums, zoosk, dating sites
How did it pan out ? One was kinda a fuck buddy, another was a one time only. Others just send me pics.

So have you ever met anyone online? Yes.
How did you meet them? I asked them if they wanted to catch up for various reasons they said yes.
What site? Oasis Active
How did it pan out ? :-D

is meeting someone online becoming the norm? or is it still a stigma ? Probably normal now.

How did you meet them? Spoke to them on a forum, discussed training, etc.
What site? Ausbb, etc.
How did it pan out ? Hit squats, bench and deads then had a gangbang.

I've met a few fellow lifters from these online forums, ended up training with some of them and have kept in touch with others.

I don't meet women online as they don't exist on the Internets.

Ive never met a chick online and then met them in "real life", not in a romantic way anyway.

I'm married, so Im out of the game, but if I was single I'd be chasing chicks online for sure. Ive got a mate who's done quite well on dating websites.

The thing is though anyone can be cute/hot on the net but in real life it's pretty unlikely they'll be the one for you - though I guess it might suit shy or ugly people (lol) who can make an impression first before an actual meeting.

Yeh gotta watch out for those dating sites, they would use the best pic they got and probably from 5years ago!

I met a number of people from forums (various hobbies) did not use it for attracting opposite sex

How did you meet them? Her friend decided to fix her problem of not having a boyfriend, did a search and found my profile. Her friend then coerced her into contacting me, and so she wrote a heartfelt message requesting that my sproingy hair and her sproingy hair be friends.
What site? Plentyoffish.
How did it pan out? We met up in person 4 weeks later, and have now been together for 2.5 years and going.

So have you ever met anyone online? No
How did you meet them? No
What site? None
How did it pan out? I suspect RSVP and all those associated dating sites are saturated with ‘larger’ women who take photos of themselves from a flattering angle that manages to hide their weight. While it’s an impressive skill, I hate to imagine rocking up to find twice as much as I bargained for.

I randomly added my current gf on fb about 8 months ago...I sent her a PM saying she was pretty cute etc and thanks for the add...we started talking heaps over fb, then through txt...finally met up after about a month of talking and have been with eachother for 5 months....

I randomly added my current gf on fb about 8 months ago...I sent her a PM saying she was pretty cute etc and thanks for the add...we started talking heaps over fb, then through txt...finally met up after about a month of talking and have been with eachother for 5 months....

What do you mean randomly added? As in you were just browsing someones fb and saw her as a friend and added her?

Where did you find her on fb?

If she is the one who is putting out 20 times a week, I might need to try this method.