• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Legal steroids ?

Legal and steroids don't go in the same sentence dude.

BTW don't go ordering them, they won't do anything for you.

read correctly.
Legal Steroid Alternatives.

alternatives being the key word.

They are not steroids, they are useless pieces of junk.

Staunch my good man.
This is what I have done for you.
Lets look at Deca
It has 3 ingredients.
1. HMB - Which is a metabolite on an amino acid and at best may have some anti-catabolic properties, hardly steroid like.
2. Eurycoma Longifolia - Supposedly increases testosteron naturally si it is not a hormone at all, and it is very debatable weather it works. Possibly the really good Long Jack may have some libido boosting properties but again hardly steroid like gains
3. Carnosine - Beta Alanine - A relatively cheap supplement on it own.

So you can see it is a scam, a very big one.

The powerfully crafted DECA-ALT formula combines very high quality ancillary ingredients which uniquely augment the potency of its clinically proven primary ingredients:

HMB (hydroxy-methylbutraye) is a leucine produced metabolite called ketoisocaproate or KIC, and has been proven to promote: an overall increase of fat-free mass in athletic and nonathletic populations; the mechanisms of cell signaling regulation which prevent exercised-induced muscle damage (during catabolic conditions) resulting in larger gains in muscle function (strength) and; significant increases in skeletal muscle mass.

Eurycoma Longifolia has been clinically proven to significantly and naturally increase testosterone levels. This popular South East Asian plant has long been used in the successful treatment of male erectile dysfunctions ranging from minor libido deficiencies, through the more serious sperm count decreases, to those as severe as full-scale infertility.

Carnosine is the molecular union of L-histidine and beta-alanine, two important amino acids, and has been conclusively demonstrated to positively impact stamina and endurance, while greatly enhancing overall athletic performance. By means of its cellular rejuvenation properties, carnosine literally extends the life-cycles of cells, i.e. makes them younger and longer lasting, thus aiding the weight-trained athletes goal of better and faster results via reduced muscle cellular oxidation.

If you looked at the ingredients for Diababol you would laugh. Actually it makes you sick that they use steroid names.

It has Arginine, Rhodiola and Fenugreek.

Fucken scamming kunts.

If you looked at the ingredients for Diababol you would laugh. Actually it makes you sick that they use steroid names.

It has Arginine, Rhodiola and Fenugreek.

Fucken scamming kunts.

I would definetely say if anything those Dianbol ones they got would have arginine haha. Pump anyone?

I didnt think it was real lol. There was no way i was even thinking about getting them i dont understand them or know enough to even think about it maybe in a few years