• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTC Birsbane - DEADLIFT comp!

Just letting everybody know, I will be holding a deadlift comp at PTC Brisbane on August 13, 2011.

What - Deadlift comp

When - 14/8/11

Where - PTC Brisbane - 59 Beattie st, Kallangur.

Whats needed - Long socks, Soft suit preferred - but not essential.

Cost - $20

Close to $1300 worth of prizes have been generously donated by Bioflex Nutrition.

Deadlift comp Aug poster.jpg

If your interested, reply to the thread, email, or call me.

Cheers,
Scott
0400 31 9394
scott@ptcbrisbane.com

1- Scott
2- Dandexter
3- Ben B
4- David Parmiter
5- Zach Turner
6- Josh
7- Steve Psaltis
8- Michael Edmonson
9- Marc Wells
10- Michael Brook
11- Matt dixon
12- Greyhum
13- Aaron Sexton
14- Tara Marshall
15- lozzo

Maybes:
Kat M
Fuzzy
Littlelad
Broncs
Cameron92

Attachments

• BioflexLogo.jpg
    BioflexLogo.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
sounds like a good comp , entry fee aint too bad either , all the best on the comp , keep us posted

Cheers admin :)

10 lifters already confirmed.
1 will pull well over 300kg, and another should go over 3x bodyweight!

Great news everybody.....

A site sponsor, BioFlex Nutrition (Bioflex Nutrition) has kindly offered close to $1300 worth of prizes for the comp.

How awesome is that!

Its great to see companys supporting the sports :).

14 lifters confirmed so far.

Bring your strong!

Bloody hell. That's excellent.

Well done Bioflex.

Sticky you must have excellent negotiation skills LOL

Krusty...LOL

Krusty-the-Clown-shrugging.gif

Great to be onboard with PTC. They're doing great things for the sport and we're proud to be associated with an awesome competition.

I'll be there for sure...but only cheering :)

Done mate, hopefully you can make it.

I've had a few people ask if the deadlift comp can be run on Sunday the 14th of August instead of Saturday the 13th.*
I'm happy to run the comp on either day, just reply with Saturday or Sunday and we will go with the majority.*

could you put me down as a maybe? ii might not lift a crap load but would be good to have some people critique my form

It doesnt matter how much you lift mate, just get in and have a go.

Nobody ever gets stronger watching :).

hey bro - tag me in the pic on fb again - some of my mates in brissy might be keen,