• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

pole dancer with some great moves

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Greatest Pole Dance Routine Ever! (Video is SFW, your reaction may not be)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFz4JfP3Z4E]YouTube - ‪Fit For a Goddess workshop wl Jenyne Butterfly‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7DFpxCAs3E]YouTube - ‪Jenyne Butterfly at Polefitness Montreal‬‏[/ame]

another one of her

Jenyne Butterfly, she is very amazing - have done a few work shops with her..

Also look up Chelle Hafner (STRONG and my coach, so I may be a little bias <3 :p).. Felix Cane (ridiculously flexible and graceful) and Rafaela Montaro (she basically has a BB chick body, and is insanely strong)

Enjoy :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dudzDYXCAHk]YouTube - ‪Hot FM - Michelle Hafner Pole Dance‬‏[/ame]

She's only gotten even better since then :)

It was actually the Asia Pacific Pole Dance comp on in Sydney on Saturday night which we all went down for, and Chelle took out first place, she'll now be going to Worlds in Tokyo :D

^ I love hearing those kinds of comments! So much nicer than the usual "stripper" focussed comments!.. It's quite amazing the strength/athleticism involved in it!.. I absolutely attribute my strong bench to the strength I've gained through learning/teaching pole fitness! :D

It's a catch-22 with you women.

Sometimes you crack it if we sexualise you then other times you crack it if we compliment your strength and not sexuality lol

I'm amazed at the laid back response from the audience/students too in Video 1.. I mean holy god, most of you chicks would be lucky to clamber up the pole, let alone prop vertically out from it on one straight arm and wave your body like a fish in a stream.... a bit of FRICKIN appreciation people!!!!

;)

That's the trouble with the experts at the top of their game- they make it all look too easy.

Haha they appreciate, most people in that room just would be very familiar with Jenyne and her tricks :p

The most fun is when I teach beginners or hens/birthday groups - they really don't know what to expect so doing a simple spin let alone a flag has them all carrying on, especially after they've attempted it themselves in a lesson!

I've been trying to convince the guys from PTC Brisbane to come take one of my classes, so far not much luck! :p