• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

what physio brisbane northside?

weightlifter

hi guys. i want to see a physio about a couple of things. ive had this shoulder cracking problem since i tried to start up l;ifing like 4 years ago. went to one physio but wasnt impresses. i want to find out once and for all what is causing it so i can get it fixed. maybe extra bit of bone in the shoulders it catches on.

i had one shoulder scanned or both cant remember last year and they said there was nothing wrong with them

i really need to get into the weights properly so need to find out whats wrong if anything.

what one do the PTC brisbane guys reccomend? i live close to there so hopefully the local guys know a good one.

thanks

I travel to the gabba for my physio mate.
Queensland sports medicine (or medical centre).

Mate,

Achieve Physiotherapy in Cooparoo are awesome.

Sebby Balsamo is his name, 20+ yrs of experience in sporting teams with sporting injuries. He likes squatting and knows how to treat everything.

Big BIG recommendation from me .