• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Steroids 101

walt

DuffProteinMan
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAnTV524zlg]YouTube - ‪Steroids 101 - Bigger Stronger Faster*‬‏[/ame]

In that short I only disagree that the side effects are reversible in all cases once you come off gear.

For some, their bodys never fully (or at all) recover from abusing AAS. This means their bodys stop producing testosterone naturally, therefore have to go on hormone replacement therapy.

Also, with the use of certain compounds, the acne can become so severe in some, it actually causes quite bad, and VERY noticeable scaring.

That said, the full documentary is a great watch and cears up a lot of bro-science and scare-mongery perpetuated by the media.

Fuck off it wasnt steroids and roid rage that caused chris benoit to do what he did. He had severe dementia brought on by shitloads of concussions. The autopsy showed he had the brain of an 85-year-old Alzheimer’s patient.

Fuck off it wasnt steroids and roid rage that caused chris benoit to do what he did. He had severe dementia brought on by shitloads of concussions. The autopsy showed he had the brain of an 85-year-old Alzheimer’s patient.

what the hell you talking bout willis

Wtf are you talking about?

Since when does gear give you concussions and dementia.

Wtf are you talking about?

Since when does gear give you concussions and dementia.

He was referring to Benoits pro wrestling career and the footage of the media making a shit storm out of Benoits murder suicide and his steroid use as the sensationalistic media tends to do.

Yes i agree totally with this.

Also there have been studies that show that less educated people are the ones that sometimes have rage incidents etc. Basically smarter people tend to have less rage, its a known fact. Less educated people are less mature and they don't deal with their emotions as well as higher educated people. Take a look at a lot of Tradesman, half of them are like children, they act like kids in school.

He was referring to Benoits pro wrestling career and the footage of the media making a shit storm out of Benoits murder suicide and his steroid use as the sensationalistic media tends to do.

I know that, but in TCO post, he seems to blame gear, but then goes on about dementia.

TCO, wiki his name, read the toxicology report, then retract your statement.

I know that, but in TCO post, he seems to blame gear, but then goes on about dementia.

I believe TCO was saying bullshit to steroids having any part in it and that it was the severe beatings from wrestling that lead to his issues (unfounded as well). That is what I understood from how statement.

Sticky put a full stop in thechosenones post after he says fuck off and read it again.

I think you have taken it the wrong way.

I believe TCO was saying bullshit to steroids having any part in it and that it was the severe beatings from wrestling that lead to his issues (unfounded as well). That is what I understood from how statement.

Thats how i understood it as well.