• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Am I ready for P.E.D's?

Sticky, while you make valid points, part of ones research is asking questions.

Remember you can't beat real life experiences and that's what you get by asking questions.
Read, ask, and read again.

I encourage members especially newbs to ask questions.

In my opinion it's better to ask then to not ask.

Remember you can't beat real life experiences and that's what you get by asking questions.
In my opinion it's better to ask then to not ask.

I disagree with the first point. Real life experiences you will listen too if it gives the answer you're looking for, on the internet, there is no such thing as real life experiences, just a guy behind a computer screen typing whatever he/she wants. I'm sure we've all seen the guy on a BB forum that has talked up how massive he is and how much he can squat, but only to be outed later as a fake.

I agree with the second point though, better to ask, but even better to find information yourself.

Obviously people need to make their own judgement, but still good to get peoples perspectives on different substances.

I think the more q's ppl ask the better - If ppl are unsure ask away!

If we have a FAQ sticky then that would be great!! - but if ppl are ever unsure about anything in regards to this stuff then post up a thread!

ok, what does P.E.D stand for? and AAS?

Im a newb so i cant really google just the acronyms...

if you could expand a little more i would be appreciative.

AAS stands for Anabolic-Androgenic Steroids.

and yeah like shrek said, PEd stands for Performance Enhancing Drugs

no, but knowing what the acronym stands for makes it easier to find info..

Well as an experiment i just typed into google what is PED and then what is AAS. Took about 2 seconds each to find what they mean. Don't know how it could be much easier.

Hey everyone. Umm a few things:

I read the OPs questions and I did answer 'no' to one of them. Then went on to read the rest of the thread and decided it was a good idea to ask my questions.

My age. I'm 21 at the moment. See, I understand that your T count is high in your teens and only really declines at about 26. But the problem with waiting until I'm 26 to do something, is that it's 5 years away. Not only that but yes, my T count is fine for my age but it's nothing compared to what AS can do for you.

I have a friend who has said he can help me out in the gym. He's a good friend who I can trust and I have known him for a years now. He's 24 but took AS when he was my age and has taken them since. So basically I want to know if (or why) it's absolutely imperative that you're older than 25 when taking them. The AS in question is Sus 250, for the record.

Also, Gynecomastia. I have good knowledge of what it is, how it's produced and what to do when it occurs. My problem is, when I was about 14 or 15 I had it in my right nipple. Well at the time I had no idea what it was, I was a little worried so went to see the doc about it. He told me that it was mild. About as mild as Gynecomastia comes. He said not to worry about it but if it gets any worse to go and see him. Since then it has seriously done nothing, I don't notice it, or even really know if it's still there (though I think the only way it will 'go away' is if it's surgically removed, right?)

Anyway, I'm not worried about Gynecomastia. If it occurs I know what to do and I'm not afraid of surgery if it's required. All I'm asking on that point is for some opinions. Am I more at risk (because I'm closer to my teens than I am to being 25) to have naturally varying levels of T and therefore Gynecomastia, or is that behind me now?

I am very diligent with everything I do and so would be taking, without doubt, DHT blockers and Aromatase inhibitors.

I understand all other requirements, water intake, clean food intake, protein and carb intake, liver support etc. You could say I've done my research.

Please don't bash your opinion on me, just a polite and informed response would be appreciated. :)

Thanks for your reply, Sticky (so you're the guy who stole my username!)

I stand at 6ft. I weigh 75kg and have been training very consistently for 2.5 years now (ie, in my third year). By consistently, I mean 4 times a weak. Prior to those 2.5 years I was going about once a week for 18 months.

Body fat is at 12%, which is certainly a little high for my liking.

1RM for Bench is 95kg, not sure on squat (I don't max out often - I rep 90kg for sets of 10-12 though.) and my DL is 140.

So when you say that Sustanon is shit, what are you comparing it to? I'm not totally aware of the other types, all my research was based around Sust.

Yes, that is one thing I'm not too keen on - EOD injections but if it's the correct way to do it, I can only follow the protocols, huh? By E and C, you mean Ephedrine, right? I'm sorry, this is where my knowledge ends, I'm not totally sure about this stuff, is an ECA stack as easy to come by?

And thanks, I wasn't aware that I could damage my endocrine system, I'll do more research with this in mind. As for how I train, as I've said, I'm quite diligent with my training and my eating habits. I eat 6 meals a day and train as correctly as possible. My sister is Sports Scientist of which she reminds me every day on her honours degree. But she has taught me a great deal about my body and how best to look after it. I guess I can only trust that you will believe me when I say that.

Thanks for the insight, appreciate it.

Peanut if you wanna do steroids that's your choice but going by the info you gave you have heaps of natural gains left.