• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

recreation health club members?

CaT_SPeW

extra crispy
anyone here a member of one of these clubs? im trying to find out their prices without getting roped into a sales pitch from them.

what club ? what area ? just ring them up when they start on the upsell hang up

i was hoping a member could give me some further feedback as well

plus its sunday evening and they are closed

i train at dohertys in city, they got 3 other locations.
best thing is its 24 hours so never have to worry about pub holiday or any of that bullshit.( + they have everything in there)
im on 55 a month for 18 months which is actually really good for what i get

Re-Creation in Sandringham (Melbourne) has just been taken over by Good Life fitness or something. It's massively crowded now.... anyway I signed up with Re-Creation on a 2 year contract at $27 f/n, so $700/yr.

club lime canberra, casual membership, pay as you go... is $21 for 7 days membership, just renew every week. if u dont go for a week you dont pay