• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Moody and sad after a workout.

lonesoldier

Might be normal but after every workout i feel real shitty and moody nearlly the whole day after. i workout in the mornings and after i get home and have a shower i just feel in a shitty mood, probly because im so energy drained. Maybe its something i will just have to get use to. Also i cant get a erection for either sex or masturbation the day of a workout i just dont feel into it.. I find it pritty embarrising anyone in the same pradiciment. Days of the gym i feel so energetic and full of life.

Last edited:
I'm not a doctor - can't say the cause. But it's not 'normal' to feel "shitty and moody" after a workout, no.

Go see one perhaps?

Doesn't sound right.
I always thought sex drive was highest after exercise, especially if you experience nice visuals during your workout.

Any chance you can try to work out at night to see if you get the same feelings?

when your tired. Your barriers are down. Little things that irritate your will probably annoy the crap out of you. Think positive. What exactly makes you shitty? is it the same thing? or couple of things?

Last edited:
I have been taking jack3d maybe i have a massive insulin drop and feel really sluggish after the workout?

Doubt that - I take it too and have no ill effects before, during or after. It's not designed to have any effect on insulin levels that I'm aware of.

Are you eating right? Try a banana or two if you feel tired and sluggish after the workout, and eat plenty, well before you even get there.

I was going to ask if you are taking a potent pre-workout, you are experiencing is a combination of 'Stim dick' and mild come down from the effects of the geranium extract in the supp. Nothing to worry about.

Too much caffeine (isn't Jack3d full of it?) will really stress you out, and we all know that stress is bad for sex drive and boners.

You don't need that crap for lifting.

id say ur just crashing after the workout, that sort of stuff usually leads to good workout but you just die after it, not bad if you actually can sleep, but if you have a whole day in front not good.
Id say jump off pre workout