• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Where do u draw the line

Rugby88

I have Ep1c Calendar kunce
Ok - as many of you know Iam new to the single game again...after 4 yrs its abit diff now, Iam older...think girls expect abit more lol.

So heres a question - have sort of been seeing this girl on and off for acouple of weeks...friday night we finally...yea...hooked up...after we had I went home whatever then the next day she txts me and says she likes me but shes not ready to hang out with guys/be with guys coz she only broke up with her bf 2-3 weeks ago...I was like yea fair enough I understand...

Now me and my mates talk alot of shit on fb...and I talk to a number of diff girls aswell who post shit and we just have abit of fun really..

I get a txt from this girl (the one from fri) saying whats all this sleazy stuff you put on fb...now nothing had been posted for a day or 2 so you must of been looking through my page....Q where do u draw the line...she was the one that said shes not interested so why care lol...Iam single and its my fb wall so what does it matter...of course I do feel abit bad coz somethings are abit sleazy but it was with girls that were saying just as bad if not worse things back...lol....

I want to have fun but I also want to do my own thing while im single and not be questioned like I have a gf....do u think I should give this girl the flick....is this a bad sign already not to try and take things further lol.....shes a very nice girl..but shes done a few things thats made me go wtf...

Last edited:
What women say they want and what they actually want are two very different things...

I became single earlier this year after about 3 1/2 years, so I kind of know what it's like. I've dated a few girls since then, and am realising that there are plenty of others out there, so you shouldn't have to spend time putting up with bullsh*t. If you do like the girl, you could try toning it down, but bottom line is you're single, and shouldn't have to answer to some girl you've known for a few weeks! Whatever you do, don't apologise for it. Could it be that she has some jealousy issues?

I'd at least give it another week or 2, and actually try talking to her face-to-face about it (I'm not a fan of texts, too easy to misinterpret). If it happens again, cut her loose.

That's my opinion anyways.

What women say they want and what they actually want are two very different things...

I became single earlier this year after about 3 1/2 years, so I kind of know what it's like. I've dated a few girls since then, and am realising that there are plenty of others out there, so you shouldn't have to spend time putting up with bullsh*t. If you do like the girl, you could try toning it down, but bottom line is you're single, and shouldn't have to answer to some girl you've known for a few weeks! Whatever you do, don't apologise for it. Could it be that she has some jealousy issues?

I'd at least give it another week or 2, and actually try talking to her face-to-face about it (I'm not a fan of texts, too easy to misinterpret). If it happens again, cut her loose.

That's my opinion anyways.

Thats right and part of me doesnt care coz she has said shes not keen/ready etc etc and there are plenty of girls out there...after her saying shes not keen and txting me last night about fb dont really know if I care that much...I was sorta keen but dont really wanna start anything with a girl that might wanna play games...atm I cant be fucked with that and wanna talk to as many girls as I want...lol.

At the end of the day if shes not 100% interested then i cant be bothered chasing something that prob wouldnt happen...shes said she wants to be single for awhile and so do I lol

I think the bottom line is where do u draw the line...its very hard for girls not to comment on ur fb or for u to make comments...really if your not going out, or at least not keen on the person then really it shouldnt be an issue....I cant cotton wool everything in the off chance a new girl may or may not be checking up on me on fb....lol

Last edited:
Sounds like you know what you want to do - enjoy being single and meet as many girls as possible! It's a chance to say fuck it, I'm gonna be selfish!

If you're in a relationship I think you do need to be a bit more careful about what you're posting on fb, because it could be disrespectful to your gf. But when you're single, especially if you're not looking for a relationship, then I don't think it's a problem. As long as you're comfortable with what's being posted then it's all good, and it also helps to show that you're getting on with life.

Sounds like you know what you want to do - enjoy being single and meet as many girls as possible! It's a chance to say fuck it, I'm gonna be selfish!

If you're in a relationship I think you do need to be a bit more careful about what you're posting on fb, because it could be disrespectful to your gf. But when you're single, especially if you're not looking for a relationship, then I don't think it's a problem. As long as you're comfortable with what's being posted then it's all good, and it also helps to show that you're getting on with life.

Yea mate - I would never post things like that if I had a gf...its just mates messing around...nothing really bad...but I just thought what would she be like if she was my gf lol....if she is txting me and getting pissed off about it and we hardly know eachother lol

Btw what happened with ur relationship?

Yea mate - I would never post things like that if I had a gf...its just mates messing around...nothing really bad...but I just thought what would she be like if she was my gf lol....if she is txting me and getting pissed off about it and we hardly know eachother lol

Btw what happened with ur relationship?

Haha yeah, sounds like things would only get worse :p

We basically just grew apart, and became more like friends - we only really saw each other on weekends due to living about an hour apart, and each having commitments during the week. The last few months I could tell things had changed, and that she didn't feel the same way any more. It ended on pretty good terms, and we do still talk occasionally. Looking back I can see a few things that might have caused issues further down the track, so I think it was for the best.

Haha yeah, sounds like things would only get worse :p

We basically just grew apart, and became more like friends - we only really saw each other on weekends due to living about an hour apart, and each having commitments during the week. The last few months I could tell things had changed, and that she didn't feel the same way any more. It ended on pretty good terms, and we do still talk occasionally. Looking back I can see a few things that might have caused issues further down the track, so I think it was for the best.

Wow sounds like me man!! Its weird how many ppl stay together purely for the fact that they just want someone there...glad I got out of my relationship...I also now looking back can see some major things that would of caused shit down the track.

Wow sounds like me man!! Its weird how many ppl stay together purely for the fact that they just want someone there...glad I got out of my relationship...I also now looking back can see some major things that would of caused shit down the track.

Yeah I reckon! It certainly sucks a bit at the time, but things get better pretty quickly. We probably shouldn't have stayed together as long as we did, I just never knew how to bring it up...

Yeah I reckon! It certainly sucks a bit at the time, but things get better pretty quickly. We probably shouldn't have stayed together as long as we did, I just never knew how to bring it up...

LOL again same with me....really 3 1/2 yrs prob should of been about 6 months to a year max....never any real passion in the relationship lol...I felt more of a connection hooking up with that chick on fri than i ever did with my ex...and like I said im not even that into the girl from friday...........:rolleyes:

Let me get this right:

She said she isnt ready for a relationship yet but she doesnt want you to flirt (or whatever) with other chicks... wtf? Girls can be such head fks.

I think you should just be brutally honest with her. If i was you i would be telling her that you are a single male - key word being single, and that if she doesnt want you flirting with others you need a commitment from her.

This is only if you actually want to have the commitment with her. If not i would be cutting her loose now cause if she is like this already, i dont wanna know what she will be like after you have seen her a few times but is still not ready for a relationship..

One other thing to consider is you have only been single for what, a month or two now? Are you yourself ready to go back into a relationship so soon?

Let me get this right:

She said she isnt ready for a relationship yet but she doesnt want you to flirt (or whatever) with other chicks... wtf? Girls can be such head fks.

I think you should just be brutally honest with her. If i was you i would be telling her that you are a single male - key word being single, and that if she doesnt want you flirting with others you need a commitment from her.

This is only if you actually want to have the commitment with her. If not i would be cutting her loose now cause if she is like this already, i dont wanna know what she will be like after you have seen her a few times but is still not ready for a relationship..

One other thing to consider is you have only been single for what, a month or two now? Are you yourself ready to go back into a relationship so soon?

Yea thats it mate!

And no im not ready lol - I havnt gone into anything expecting a relationship she was the one that said shes not ready to be doing this stuff..which im fine with...wasnt expecting anything.

I like the girl and think shes a great girl, and hot as but really txting me last night was a pretty big turn off...I was going to keep msging her and stuff but really I dont need someone watching what im doing when they are not even with me...if she had said yea im really keen on u and wanna see where things go then yea maybe I could understand...but yea thats why I think even though she is a nice girl she could be trouble and maybe likes to play games...def dont want that lol.

Dude if you arent ready for it... run!

You dont want a jealous wife after seeing her once...

Might sound harsh but you dont want to get yourself into something that will be hard to get out of.

Dude if you arent ready for it... run!

You dont want a jealous wife after seeing her once...

Might sound harsh but you dont want to get yourself into something that will be hard to get out of.

lol thats it :p

I just found it weird she says shes not keen but then sends me that txt....When I got the msg I was sorta like oh shit what did I say on fb....but now im like whats it got to do with her anyway....I said shes a great girl blah blah blah, she explained what was going on with her..end of story...u dont go looking on someones fb and then start judging them lol

lol thats it :p

I just found it weird she says shes not keen but then sends me that txt....When I got the msg I was sorta like oh shit what did I say on fb....but now im like whats it got to do with her anyway....I said shes a great girl blah blah blah, she explained what was going on with her..end of story...u dont go looking on someones fb and then start judging them lol

Youre a single guy! What did she expect to find on FB lol!?

You shouldnt have to be worried about what chicks will read on your FB wall, you arent in a relationship ffs. If they cant see past what is written on FB then it shows you straight away how stable/comfortable they are with themselves.

I agree with all BigJim has to say. It's been over 3 months since I became single, and I'm not looking for a relationship yet. Women take up too much time even when they're not crazy!

Yea lol.....just showed me that even if I wanted to try and take it further then maybe I shouldnt...I would never even think of msging her and asking why shes done this and that on fb....I would feel totally uncomfortable doing it and its non of my business lol....we hardly know eachother really...

This thread is a bit bromancy for my liking lol

I'm in a pretty similar situation to you
Hooked up with this bird a few times and now she's asking me to go away with her over long weekends n shit

This thread is a bit bromancy for my liking lol

I'm in a pretty similar situation to you
Hooked up with this bird a few times and now she's asking me to go away with her over long weekends n shit

Lolol

At least shes not questioning you about stuff on fb...I prob wouldnt mind if she asked me away :p

Lol given her sex drive I'm not complaining too much
Just a bit boyfriendy girlfriendy for my liking :p

Lol yea I think that was sorta the main point of the thread...like where do u draw the line where ur seeing someone but not going out with them....how much should u really put up with before u say wtf.

I know my thing isnt that big really but I would be confident to say its a sign of bigger things to come lol...and atm I dont want anything like that...