• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What do you think my dream means?

kindred

I had this dream where everyone around me was a super hot chick. I had this feeling they all wanted to hurt me so i ran away and ended up in a lift. Then the walls of the lift started to close in on me and i was squished into a kind of human paste.

LMFAO.

On a similar note, what does it mean when you have dreams about being shot / friends and family being shot?

Happened quite a few times lately. Quite weird.

I had another weird dream last night.

I dreamt that I was a disembodied entity watching a fat recruit being stranggled on a bunk by a bully type guy in a boot camp type situation.

dream about meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
im fighting some crazy alien creature, it has wheels for legs, actual biological wheels, not robot wheels. It uses laser eye beam, as all aliens would tend to use in human-alien mortal combat. During battle right as I (at which point the distinction between you and I is blurred and you start to think you are me cuz of your high levels of empathy), as I/you are about to get killed by some super power of the alien, time is slowing down you/I are about to die, and suddenly you wake up, sweating and scared, looking around the room for no signs of aliens. :)
It would raise my rep around here... if I like... had some... kind of........ I dunno. dream thing going on between you and me. o.0

Never tell your girlfriend you had a dream about being seduced by two super sexy vampires she wont like that. Trust me.