• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTC Sydney Conditioning Day

TrentZor

I will be running a nice little circuit of the below as Saturdays are usually spare training days for fun.

Sled Pushing then
Tyre Flipping
Kettlebell Cannonballs x 20 reps
Farmers Walks
Cannonballs x 20 reps

No time limit

Time - 11am

Last edited:
Damn I got something at 1pm Saturday... Gonna have to do a mid morning session!

Set it up in the morning T and I'll have a crack at it.

Damn I got something at 1pm Saturday... Gonna have to do a mid morning session!

Set it up in the morning T and I'll have a crack at it.

Same here, got work at 1pm so I am down for earlier if its possible...

Wanna see how I go with the tires lol

Pretty new round here...wouldnt mind coming down and having a look sometime though.
pretty novice trainee...squat 120, bench 90, deadlift 175...

this tyre flipping business looks inetersting...
will this be every saturday?? this one might be difficult to make. Could probably get another bloke or two to head down also...

Mideon.. Atm every Saturday unless it rains.. mind u your lifts ain't bad and ptc is all about novices to advanced lifters

Aye ceffo , try this ,
flip tyre,
jump in the tyre,
jumpout the tyre,
ten press ups
flip the tyre and repeat.......
promise you , there will be vomit