• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Youtube to MP3

Shrek

Fucked up Kunce
Anyone know a good program to convert Youtube clips to MP3.
Lots of good tunes I want to load into the iPod and DKD whats to convert "Save your Love" by Renee and Renato to MP3 so he can listen on his iPod also.

Please help.

Last edited:
DKD whats to convert "Save your Love" by Renee and Renato to MP3 so he can listen on his iPod also.

I dunno about the file converter you're looking for, but most of the stuff is available on TPB, isohunt etc. I also occasionally use Soulseek for harder to find tracks. The only thing I'd do with youtube clips would be to download them into mp4 if I wanted to play the video on the iphone, but i rarely bother with that.

And FYI, 'Save Your Love' has been in my iPod playlist since the day after you posted it Shrek. It's getting hammered over and over again multiple times a day (how did I make this sound sexual all of a sudden?), on the train, at home....fuck, I'm public enemy number one at home I'm playing it so often..... without any earphones in, so everyone can enjoy it.

For summer nights with moon and stars above....

Save your love for Roma and a for me....

Even though it's been so very long, the memory of our love still lingers on....

I don't even need to google the lyrics anymore :D

Let's enjoy it again, shall we?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61mYUH8Q74M&feature=fvsr[/ame]

Last edited:
Sir i just downloaded a youtube to mp3 converter from freeyoutubetomp3converter website and it is working great. it converts all type of videos of youtube in to mp3 fast with good quality. and it is totally free.

Last edited:
Hey, great! Thanks for such helpful thread. Your suggestions are really decent, I'll give them a try. I'm looking for a youtube converter too and would like to share what I've found so far. I liked this program very much. It's simple, smart and does what it needs to. Converts videos to MP3, WAV or simply downloads it to your hard drive. Works in two clicks and does batch converting, I'd recommend to try it.
BTW there is a version for Mac too.