• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Hey guys,
Late last year I ran a small powerlifting/strongman comp to try and introduce new people to the sport of being strong, and experienced lifters a chance to gauge where they are at in a competition setting. With 12 lifters competing, we all had a great day of lifting and catching up.

I've received a few emails over the last week or so asking if/when I will be holding the next novice comp.... The answer to the "if" is yes, and the answer to the "when" is below.

NOTE: This is not a ProRaw event, it's a gym meet.

Bust-a-nut poster.jpg

WHAT: "Busta nut in Brisbane - I" - 3 lift comp.
WHEN: Saturday the 18th of June.
Weigh in 9 till 10. Lifting starts at 11
WHERE: PTC Brisbane - 59 Beattie st, kallangur.
COST: $20 entry fee, spectators free.

Soft suits are not essential.
Belts, knee, and wrist wraps allowed.

Some prizes have been generously donated by:
Underground Elite
Protein Powder | Protein Shakes | Protein Supplements | Best Protein | Whey Protein Isolate - Power Protein

1 set of UnderGroundElite leather lifting straps
1 set of UnderGroundElite heavy knee wraps
1 UnderGroundElite Dip/Chin Belts
1 Metal T-shirt
1 3kg tub of Total Science WPI/WPC Sustained Release Whey protein powder.

If anybody is interested in coming along for the comp, you can reply in this thread, or email me- scott@ptcbrisbane.com

Get training!

List of lifters:
1-And the Ugly
2- And the Ugly +1
3- Knuckles
4- Ghosty
5- TTT
6- Benrok
7- Gunner
8- Tara
9- Lozzo
10- Tim O
11- Annie H
12- Kyle J
13- Alexander
14- Alexander +1
15- Billy
16- Billy +1
17- Bethany
18- Allen K
19- Ben N
20- Thomas L
21- Zach T
22- Clinton M
23- Josh
24- Viktor
25- Dan

Last edited:
Wow, great support showed so far, thanks guys! It should be a good day of lifting.

Practising for a Pro Raw event Scotty?

Not specifically mate, but I will be holding ProRaw comps in the future, but I'll still continue to hold strongman and novice comps also.

Scott, i'll come spot and help out if i can :D.

That would be great mate, its a shame not to have you lifting though.

List of lifters added to the first post.
You may not know some of those names, its posted on 3 forums.

Where's Freako?

I'm keen as but already have another commitment that weekend that I'm now going to try and weasel out of.

Cheers,
Mike

I think he's shopping for panties and dresses that weekend. :p

Nah I'm pretty sure he's in, just maybe hasn't posted it yet. He's got a PA comp the weekend before.

Hope you can come mate.

I'm pretty keen to have a lift. Seeing as I live about 10 minutes away it sounds like a good opportunity!

Freako can't lift as he is with PA. Sad times :(.

Knuckles, great to hear champ. Do you want to be added to the list?
PTC is open from 5-930 so pop in and say g'day big fella.