• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Looking to add equipment to home gym.

Christian

Active Member, June10MOTM
Want to add some more stuff to the home gym...

Few reasons,

Want to be able to train people here...
Women, and clients are turned off by squats.

I cant say harden up princess... This is about business not passion. (at this moment in time). I dont have the space facilities to have the sort of trainign environment i feel is appropriate for testosterone fueled 400kg deadlifts.

Plus Shire speed and strength is 5 minutes down the road. It isnt practical to open that sort of busines in this area.

So at the moment looking at a few things...

460 Leverage Gym 100kg Free Weights offer

4 Stations Multi Gym_Light Commercial_CCSR

4 Stations Multi Gym_Light Commercial_CCLP

Keep in mind anything to stop my parents buying a treadmill is a good thing...

So thoughs? Add links to equipment if you think its appropriate and discuss.

Thanks

KBs are good for women. They actually seem to gravitate towards them, even if the KB is heavier than the alternative DB you're offering lol

People like "systems"

They are strange things...

They think Weight watchers " Points" is more reliable and a better form of wieghtloss then.

Counting calories, mind you all they did was change the world calorie to point and change the nuber system and made an empire.

If they had of said a calorie is a calorie there are this many heres a calculator go add up food it wouldnt work they would be broke.

I have the stuff i need... But i also want something for older people, women.. People who are scared of weights.

I also want to use it myself.

I dont need more bars more kettlebells, tyres, sledgehammers, and sleds...

Chicks seems to dig the whole bosu ball, stability ball stuff, also noticed quite a few of them dont mind leg press and lat pulldown machines. They dig punching mits as well, I guess they like getting their frustrations out, how about a decent rowing machine for older people? Girls also love spin bikes, chuck a spin bike in there at some point and they seem to like it.