• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Fat Burners and Sex Drive

Olando89

Fat Burners and Sex Drive

I've been taking fat burners on and off for a few years now and have always buried my head in the sand for what its long term effects are.

My question is; Can someone comment on their experiences with using fat burners like ephedrine etc and its affect on lowering sex drive?

I had the worst night last night when I got back to this girls place, only to be half way through when I just couldn't keep it up - this is devastating!!! - Im only in my mid twenties, and needless to say I'm loosing sleep over it.

Please help!

Sorry Christian - Im just trying to open it up a bit - My experience on other forums (Motorbikes) is that most regular users only stick to certain areas of the forum - so im trying to hedge my bets. Cheers

No we use the "new post" button..

I havnt checked separate sub sections for a long time.

Alright - a quick instruction on how to do it would be great. I haven't had to take one down before. thanks