• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

If it was offered to you....

BoyFromAus

I'd like to request the admin does not close this thread.

I'm not trying to have a cry on this thread. It is a psychological issue i can't talk to anyone else about. They wont understand.

Over the last 18 months or so, I've been eating more than i ever could (close to 4000 cals) and focusing on lifting big. Doing PTC's beginner program... strength has gone up, but in size, i've only gained 3kg. Last couple of months I just plateau'd on strength and size. I feel horrible if I eat more calories; just find it hard to work as i get lot of stomach pain.

Meanwhile the maori dude in my gym seems to be doing a similar program and based on what he's told me, doesn't eat as much as me.. he's my height (5'9), slightly thicker bone structure, yet he's gained close to 10kg in the last year. I'd say it looks mostly lean (the gains).

That is just one scenario that has really made me upset. I know someone who can get me steroids. I'm really considering walking that path. The only two things stopping me is, 1. needles are not my friend 2. wanting to get big is a personal thing (i'm not doing it for anyone else).

What would you do if you were in my position (had crappy little guy genetics and average test levels) and were offered the drugs?

If it were me I would stop whinging on a chat forum and harden up. If this was easy everyone would be big and strong. Eat more and get stronger.

Post your diet, how much your lifting and your weight.

I'd reconsider whether my goal of being really big was actually for me. The truth is - it's not. It's a psychological crutch to make you feel good when you compare yourself to others.
Been there, done that and wasted the time.

There's always someone bigger stronger faster harder meaner or more dangerous.

When you come to grips with that and move on with your life the goals you achieve through your own accomplishments will be all you need.

BTW, if you lived in germany and good quality GH was legal, affordable and readily obtainable, a slightly different scenario emerges. But random expensive illegal bad quality or fake PED's are a waste, for a goal that is essentially a falsity.
And don't tell me you can definitely get good quality gear from a mate, and that he knows exactly what it is and where it's from. Or that when he gets done by the cops he won't roll over in an instant and tell them everyone he sells to.
Every. Single. Time.

I'd reconsider whether my goal of being really big was actually for me. The truth is - it's not. It's a psychological crutch to make you feel good when you compare yourself to others.

When you come to grips with that and move on with your life the goals you achieve through your own accomplishments will be all you need.

BTW, if you lived in germany and good quality GH was legal, affordable and readily obtainable, a slightly different scenario emerges. But random expensive illegal bad quality or fake PED's are a waste, for a goal that is essentially a falsity.
And don't tell me you can definitely get good quality gear from a mate, and that he knows exactly what it is and where it's from. Or that when he gets done by the cops he won't roll over in an instant and tell them everyone he sells to.
Every. Single. Time.

Have I stumbled on to Dr Phill's forum.

Go see a counsellor...

It's sounds like want it now syndrome coupled with winging.

If u want to take juice fucking research it and do it. Don't cone to a forum where the answer will be harden the fuck up and expect a different tune.

Run your own life do what you want don't wait for approval of others as it will fuck your life.

A few logical questions.

- what will steroids do for you..

If you can't grow now how will you grow when your off?

- will you need them to grow?

Will you become dependent for gains if you can't even grow at a novice level.

1 year of training is nothing wtf do you expect?

And how can you compare yourself of all people to someone who is genetically bigger and stronger?? Logic???

I honestly don't know where you expect this to go.

Ive had it offered to me from numerous people. Gladly ive declined as I dont feel as I need it. Ive considered it of course but im all about the el natural.

If you insist on using it. Talk to GP on how to use it safely.

4000cal a day, i struggle with 3000 and im starting to notice the difference. Its not an easy task but I want what I want. And it doesnt matter how long it takes me.

to answer your question from the tiny bit of info you have posted about yourself op; yes i probably would hit the juice hard if i was in your situation.

post your hormone essay

Ive had it offered to me from numerous people. Gladly ive declined as I dont feel as I need it. Ive considered it of course but im all about the el natural.

If you insist on using it. Talk to GP on how to use it safely.

4000cal a day, i struggle with 3000 and im starting to notice the difference. Its not an easy task but I want what I want. And it doesnt matter how long it takes me.

Gp won't have a clue usually...

I sent someone to there dr because theystupidly used these drugs did no pct. Told him to get tested as it looks like his test didn't restart was having Alot of sexual issues.

Anyone he left the gp with an ssri script. Dr told him that would fix his problem. No anyone he has even a basic understanding of physiology can see how fucked up this is.

i reckon some of it is psychological mate. there was a time when i thought 100kgs would be beyond what i could achieve naturally. now i'm sitting at 105kgs and not carrying too much excess fat.

are you hitting the milk hard? that is by far the easiest way of downing extra calories. i don't think it is good long term, but for about 6 months, you should be able to make good gains from +2L a day.

alot of hate in this thread

agreed.

I've not taken them the times I've been offered them. I am a trainer, I can get them for free, all I have to do is get other people to take them, too. Which would be easy. Except then I would be a worthless human being and have to cut my own throat.

Give yourself time to make the best of what you've got before looking for shortcuts that will lead to smaller balls.

Every. Single. Time.

Could end the thread here, pretty much spot on.

That long cut you did, did you no favours.

I'd like to request the admin does not close this thread.

I'm not trying to have a cry on this thread. It is a psychological issue i can't talk to anyone else about. They wont understand.

Over the last 18 months or so, I've been eating more than i ever could (close to 4000 cals) and focusing on lifting big. Doing PTC's beginner program... strength has gone up, but in size, i've only gained 3kg. Last couple of months I just plateau'd on strength and size. I feel horrible if I eat more calories; just find it hard to work as i get lot of stomach pain.

Meanwhile the maori dude in my gym seems to be doing a similar program and based on what he's told me, doesn't eat as much as me.. he's my height (5'9), slightly thicker bone structure, yet he's gained close to 10kg in the last year. I'd say it looks mostly lean (the gains).

That is just one scenario that has really made me upset. I know someone who can get me steroids. I'm really considering walking that path. The only two things stopping me is, 1. needles are not my friend 2. wanting to get big is a personal thing (i'm not doing it for anyone else).

What would you do if you were in my position (had crappy little guy genetics and average test levels) and were offered the drugs?

At your age You need to find other interests, go surfing, play a sport enjoy life.

Its you're decision at the end of the day, do what you want to do. I can tell you though rite now you will probably never be happy with how big you are. Im sitting now at 136kg's and im not happy with my size. I tend to gain weight easy though after a few hard lessons learned from old school lifters when i was 21.

Last edited:
hold on so op went on a massive cut?

thought he was bulking for 18 months and only gained 3kg

fuck this thread im out lol

Are you really really sure you're eating 4000 cals a day consistently?

I don't think so.

Besides, if 4000 cals don't work, eat 5000.