• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Home wrecking...

GHOSTrun

So, is it your fault/are you seen to be in the wrong if you "steal" a chick away from her current relationship because she chooses to leave her current partner because she likes you better and you have more to offer?

So, is it your fault/are you seen to be in the wrong if you "steal" a chick away from her current relationship because she chooses to leave her current partner because she likes you better and you have more to offer?

Just means the girl doesnt know what she wants and will be sucking someone elses cock in no time..

I know girls like this. Happens all the time... You feel special because you took her attention away and showed her something else for 2 seconds. But someone always has a faster car better job better looking and squats more then you. ( and its me :D )

Best to bang and leave those chicks right away. Crazy is written all over em.

But no it ain't your fault. Some people are weak emotionally and think jumping ship is better than being in a dead relationship.

I believe in 3 things in life when it comes to women.

1. Looks
2. Money
3. Social skills - (keep a conversation going)

If u fulfill all 3 your a made man. In my opinion in the dating game

No not arrogant just the way it is in life. The king of the jungle always gets the goods. Live life like a loser and your gonna have bitches leave you its simple.

My girlfriend was married when we met & got together.

We've been together and strong for 2 years now.

Sometimes the person they're with....is totally the wrong person & they (feel stuck). Sometimes kids are on the scene makes it even more tricky.

Just a few thoughts...

Last edited:

Sometimes the person they're with....is totally the wrong person & they (feel stuck). Sometimes kids are on the scene makes it even more tricky.

Just a few thoughts...

Same with my missus. We met at work, she was married to a douchebag who she ended up leaving and we've been together for 5 years now.

Sometimes they're not so much running to you as they are running away from the other guy.

^ sounds similar, this chick's been in her current relationship for 5 years and became aware she wasn't happy last year. She's 25 and not getting any younger. Her bf is 30. They aren't married and no kids and no house.

Ain't no ring on that finger...

Well, have you heard of "girls are like branch swinging monkeys, they won't let go of one branch until they have a firm grip of the next"?

Good luck finding an attractive girl who is 100% single when you meet her.

Dr Phil says, "If she'll do it with ya, she'll do it to ya."

IMO people can't help the way they feel.

Just a few thoughts...

These are exceptions I believe. But I could be wrong.

Anyway, I'd say if the other party is genuine then let them
break up with the current partner first.

Let them be single for at LEAST 6 months or even 8.

Then see if you guys still have the 'spark' and take it
from there.

Devante.
P.S. Do what's right in your eyes I say.

If a girl is going to do that then shes going to bail everytime the opportunity presents itself. Poor investment material.

So, is it your fault/are you seen to be in the wrong if you "steal" a chick away from her current relationship because she chooses to leave her current partner
  1. you are responsible for what you do
  2. she is responsible for what she does
Radical thought, I know.