• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Prowler plans.

kal-el

steel needed.

1x800mm, 1x1000mm, 1x160mm (these are for the main frame), 50x50mm box steel, I believe it was 1.6mm thick.

Feet, 65x3mm flat steel 200mm long 3 of. (skis)

flat steel 50mmx6mmx100mm long 3 of (legs)

poles, work these out yourself, some steel places have slightly different sizes, youll need to take a weight with you to make sure they fit. Have a look at the pictures and youll see that the pole "holder" is slightly larger diameter, olympic weights fit over this nicely. The actual poles are 1000mm long and slide into the holder and theyre slightly smaller than the "hodlers"

The only advice I could give is the low handle make it a little higher, probably have the box steel 200mm high and the handle come through at 160mm, its a bitch to push how low Ive got it. To make the handle just drill a hole straight through the box steel at once, and slide through your desired thickeness of steel.

Also, dont use plastic as replacable feet, use pine or something, Ive used plastic and it gets worn away far too quickly. Just cut and shape some pine wood and screw it to the feet, easy as.

Hope that helps.

Attachments

• p3dimensions.jpg
    p3dimensions.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 59
Dont have to have wood or plastic feet but if youre using it on your own concrete, I would. Its freaking loud as and it scratches the shit out of everything, plus the skis will wear down.