• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Hope this doesnt offend to many women but..

kindred

Why the fuck are so many women angry? I mean its crazy man. I have met so many women that seem to emit waves of hostility towards EVERYTHING! Not just towards men but everything pisses these chicks off. Like a puppy will cross their path and theyll have a go at it for being to fuzzy or some shit. Theres no way you can blame that shit on hormones so what gives ladies. If your an angry lady then respond and give a reason. A legit reason that actually makes some kind of logical sense.

Kindred, if you do less thinking and more lifting, this will benefit your health, both physical and mental.

KINDRED-Y-U-NO-STOP-FAILING.jpg

Why the fuck are so many women angry? I mean its crazy man. I have met so many women that seem to emit waves of hostility towards EVERYTHING! Not just towards men but everything pisses these chicks off. Like a puppy will cross their path and theyll have a go at it for being to fuzzy or some shit. Theres no way you can blame that shit on hormones so what gives ladies. If your an angry lady then respond and give a reason. A legit reason that actually makes some kind of logical sense.

I qualify to answer this....
It is not possible for a woman to give you a reason that will make logical sense to you kindred....you are a man.
Maybe what you interpret as anger is actually something else, maybe there are other much more complex things going on and the fuzzy puppy tripping her up just becomes the straw that broke the camels back. And then again, maybe her uterus just fucking hurts.

The title to this thread made me laugh....I can imagine saying something like that to my missus - "Hey baby, I hope this doesn't offend you but..." I reckon I'd see the blood boiling before I finished the sentence.

I'm old enough to know never to say to anybody 'babe...i hope this doesn't offend you...why do you act so stupid most of the time?'

Death by rolling pin isn't really my ideal way of dying.

Hope this doesnt offend to many women but.. Why the fuck are so many women angry? I mean its crazy man. I have met so many women that seem to emit waves of hostility towards EVERYTHING! Not just towards men but everything pisses these chicks off. Like a puppy will cross their path and theyll have a go at it for being to fuzzy or some shit. Theres no way you can blame that shit on hormones so what gives ladies. If your an angry lady then respond and give a reason. A legit reason that actually makes some kind of logical sense.

I don't know about you kindred, but there are so many things about me that need my attention if I am to add to my personal growth. Look at it this way, there's only one of you whilst there's an estimated 6,852,472,823 of us as of mid-year 2010. Take a guess at which would be easier, (a lot easier) to change or be concerned with, the former or the latter?

Three people are standing in the queue when one (the last one) decides to push in and go straight to the front (because according to himself), his "case/need" is more important, more urgent if you like. One of the other two people who were standing in the queue, begins to jump up and down, cursing, even threatening to man handle that "moron". The third person in that queue observes what is going on around him and makes up his mind that what just took place will not be allowed to spoil his moment/his day etc.

Sure, there are times when one needs to take some form of action. My point is that there are people out there who belong to either extreme, i.e. too judgmental or too laid back. I'd like the middle ground where balance resides.

Fadi.

Last edited: