• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

advising friends against steriods.

Little old fella will not shrink.
Nothing wrong with steroids once you are close to natural potential (5+ years). If they are doing it in their first couple of years in training, ...

Last edited:
I would rather someone eat clean good whole foods and juice then eat shit and stay natural...

WTF would your cock shrink?

Seriously...

Educated use juice is one of the safest "drugs" you can use.

More people die from panadol...

Rather then bark at your mate perhaps help him get educated

LOL @ old fella shrinking, also testicular atrophy can be COMPLETLY avoided if you educate yourself first. By doing this, you can greatly reduce the risk of becoming sterile (which is rare in any case).

What are your friends stats?
Age, height, weight, BF%

I think it's important that if they have their mind set on taking steroids, you advise them to research the hell out of it, and do it properly, with a proper PCT.

Too many users in Australia (the majority of steroid users I know) don't even know what PCT is.

Probably doesn't help that the PCT drugs are often much harder to find than actual steroids.

Educated use juice is one of the safest "drugs" you can use.

More people die from panadol...

More people commit suicide on paracetamol, not many people die from it by accident, it is fairly difficult to do that.

Educated use may well be safe, but it does require the source to be legit (something apparently lacking in Australia) and pharmaceutical grade instead of backyard grade. As posted about PCT is overlooked in a lot of cycles due to difficulty in sourcing it (supply:demand I imagine, a lot of steroid users I have seen appear to have minimal training before starting).

Your friend should be looking at their diet and their training as well as their sleep. Then asking the question 'Do I really need this?'. Are they planning entering competitions? Or is it purely to get bigger? Does the urge to get chemically bigger outweigh the potential health risks and possibly legal issues?

Personally, no. But I'm the size of a stick and planning to get up to 70kgs naturally and hold there for my weight class.

Tell your friend to forget steroids, they are so 90's. Synthol is all the rage for fuller, beastly looking muscles and so much safer than roids and with way less work.

synthol2jpg7pb.jpg

BOOM - check out the cannons.

Never inject with the 18 mm syringe the smaller the number on the packet does not equal the smaller the needle size. Remember to pull with the 18 and inject with the 21s

Wait what's the topic again??

Never inject with the 18 mm syringe the smaller the number on the packet does not equal the smaller the needle size. Remember to pull with the 18 and inject with the 21s

Wait what's the topic again??

I think you mean 18 gauge and 21 gauge needle, not mm.

how do you do it?
they dont even care that their old fella shrinks..
what can i do?
If they haven't met their genetic potential (or gotten close to it), they probably won't make any extra significant gains on steroids one way or the other. If they're in the novice-to-intermediate club, then they're probably jackasses who can't be reasoned with one way or the other. If they're in the advanced+ club, then they probably know the risks vs reward of steroids (or believe they do) and have made their decision, and won't be swayed one way or the other.

Lol be a man and use the 21s. Takes forever to push anything above 3mls into a 25. Standing there pushing for 15 min up your backside isn't fun. Specially if its cold.