• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Fields keep disappearing in Visio when I copy org charts!

kindred

I want to copy one org chart from one Visio doc to another and keep the fields. However some of the fields disappear! I have gone into Or Charts and checked the relevant field check box and they still dont appear. Can anyone provide any helpful insights?

Doesn't happen to me so I can't help you.

See your IT dept, assuming you have one.

What version are you running? Were both documents created with the same version? Have you made sure its up to date with patches?

Yeah created with the same version of VISIO. The IT department does not help... with anything really.