• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Niacin

I've recently started taking this, 200mg a day, supposedly cures things ranging from; coughs, colds, sore holes and spots on your dick.

Also helps with blood flow which could also assist with minor injury, I'll keep you posted if interested

The other thing it helps lower is cholesterol.

Statin drugs are bad juju.

They treat the symptom, not the cause.

A good multi, some extra E & C plus a lot of fiber and fish oils along with niacin should be tried before a Statin.

My wife and her family have history of high cholesterol, I'm trying to keep them of the drugs.

High cholesterol isnt a problem..

Oxidisaiton is a problem.

Check homocystein and c reactive protein. Then work on lowering the real causes of oxidation.

If you have no liver problems 3g niacin day in divided dosages is effective... Remember if you flush then you are not taking enough or not tkaing it often enough.

The flush is histmaine being released for mmast cells. If you flush on your next dosage it means that histmaine was allowed to build up again. Vitamin C destroys histamine so you can megadose this as well to avoid initial flushes.

There is alot of info on it if you want.. But i would start working your way up to 3g. As 500mg 6 times daily divided.

Also add methylating vitmains such as b12 shots 1000mcg folic acid 1g and a good multi with 100mg of the rest of the b's.

Is it a bett goal to remove items to steal from stores so they cant be stolen or to remove thieves form society?