• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Who shaves/waxs their legs?

craze

So who does this? I was thinking about it but not really sure what is the best method.

Did you go full back/crack/sack etc or just the legs?

Cheers

LOL okay, I think there is more than that, surely bodybuilders do this to add definition?

Really unless someone has a reason, like some sports, why are men shaving there legs.

And people that call themselves bodybuilders but never compete don't count.

Bazza, you sound like the typical arrogant, ignorant, homophobic type.

I shave my legs, im not a bodybuilder yet. I train, I don't ride a bike, I don't suck dick either. Whats your point?

I shave my legs, im not a bodybuilder yet. I train, I don't ride a bike, I don't suck dick either. Whats your point?

Maybe your a woman???

Seriously mate relax. I was having a bit of a laugh.

Why do you shave your legs then?

Im in no way having a go, im just genuinely interested why a male would shave their legs if not for a sporting purpose...

Well if you are hairy like animal and go to the gym it seems like an easy way to get some more definition in your wheels???

So can anyone answer instead of debating?

I want to know/shave/wax/hair removal cream? Any tips etc

Why would you?

Why wouldnt you....

hairy_hairy_man1.jpg

Head on over to http://www.bicycles.net.au/forums/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=31912&hilit=shave and knock yourself out.

I have a mate who started shaving his legs because it increased his sensitivity when rooting his missus. He told me not to knock it until I had tried it.

For my back I have tried waxing and creams. With waxing you tend to get more ingrown hairs afterwards, but lasts longer than the cream, and it's impossible to use either of them on your own.

Waxing.

Who ever says its too painful is a fucking chump. It barely stings, sometimes its like a tickle.

Regrowth is HEAPS softer too and nowhere near as itchy.

If you get a professional to do it, it's also MUCH quicker than shaving.

slap on, rip off. Done in 5 mins.

I get my missus to wax my back, as I get patches of hair, otherwise she trims it down, I've done my chest / stomach / arms as it can get quite long as well, although I've had like a 3 inch long eyebrow hairs o_O

Been waxing my legs for 2yrs or some shit around there...

Hate the fucking pain so much (yes yes im a bitch), when the hair does grow back it is thinner and easier to wax next time around. . .

Unless you wait over 12weeks where the hair thickens...

Chicks don't want a hairy mo fo is my reason.

I used to do my ankles and wrists a bit for footy. The. Started copping it for having bare patches lol so went the whole leg/arm. Took forever, I had rash and cuts everywhere so I gave up. Then just stopped getting taped altogether
I occasionally pluck a few hairs of my upper back if I can be bothered but otherwise cbf

I have to for sports strapping. I just use hair clippers set to zero. I have some sensitive skin or something as any waxing has resulted in heaps of ingrown hairs so that isn't a good idea.

One time, put strapping on around thigh to back of thigh. After training, was removing it and thought it hurt a bit. Thought, can't be that bad, chicks do this shit all the time. Realised I had just ripped a big chunk of skin straight off. Stung like a bitch. LESSON LEARNT!!!!

Unintentionally from Deadlifting. I have a bare patch on each leg from knee to mid thigh. Otherwise I'm not hairy enough to warrant it.