• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Andrey Malanichev at PTC

PTC

Preliminary talks, most likely will happen, around June or July.

I need to work out costs etc, so if you are interested in attending a seminar with this guy, let me know, apparently he's strongish lol

Still waiting for word from 4 others US/Canadian lifters

you do know in the other thread Id say Id literally shit my pants if he was coming....

why you do dis!
I think I will have to attend.

Apparently he lifts weights or something.

I'm using George from Perth to communicate, looks like it will be a cinch to organize, a very humble man

i like how you put one of the strongest men in the world just lifts weights hahaha.

he is a russian gorilla

lemme just check my diary....*rips out pages for June and July*....yep I've got some open slots for June and July

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7E4d8lKwaY]YouTube - Andrey Malanichev. Documentary film. Trailer.[/ame]

Ill just leave this here...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjBkuGH57FM]YouTube - Malanichev. SQUAT. The 2nd hard workout in the new season. 28 february 2011.[/ame]

I've noticed the truly strong guys seldom look like theyre trying, which I know is not true

This guy has superhuman strength