• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Opinions on these squat stands please.

kal-el

Im looking at buying these squat stands the guy said when he bought them he was told they could handle 400kg. They look very sturdy to me, the bracing and support but was hoping some of the guys here with more experience with squat stands could have a look at the pics and give their advice. I know it will be difficult to give advice on just pics without a brand name or seeing them in person, I just need some squat racks that will hold at least 170kg.

Attachments

• squatstands1.jpg
    squatstands1.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 91
  • squatstands2.jpg
    squatstands2.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 65
They look reasonably strong.
Don't see why the wouldn't handle close to 400kg.

One strange think I noticed was the bottom crossbeam on one stand is going in a different direction to the other one, a little inconsistent.

Wow, I didnt notice that, good eye. Thats very weird especially if they werent custom made and were manufactured, I wonder if that would effect the structural strength at all.

He only wants $90 for them plus shipping, not sure how much that will end up costing though, need to get a qoute.

Thanks.