• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Fortus adelaide

Senator

Hey A-Towners whats this Fortus gym all about what weights and stuff have they got ( hope they got more than one bench press lol) what sort of dosh are we looking at and who here trains there. CHEERS:) where is

Hey A-Towners whats this Fortus gym all about what weights and stuff have they got ( hope they got more than one bench press lol) what sort of dosh are we looking at and who here trains there. CHEERS:) where is

Mate it's a good place with good people.
If you are a powerlifter you'll love it (chains, boards, bands & stuff).
If you just want to lift it's still really good. Lots of racks so you never have to wait.
Check it out it's worth it.

PA comp at fortus
5th of March

im driving their new Eleiko Comp Rack from Melbourne midnight and hoping to get there 8am in time for weigh in
and one wanna go on a road trip?

All RAW comp i believe
i'll check the details if anyone wants to have a go

come down and support these guys, they have done the sport of power lifting in Adelaide a great service

Spewing that the comp is on the same day as Adelaide Soundwave... If this wasnt the case im sure theyd have alot more people competing, myself icluded.

How many people you got lifting anyway? Any idea when the next comp will be?

Jun 4 City vs Country - Mannum, SA (Raw and Equipped)

Oct 15 Open Riverland Challenge (Raw and Equipped) - Adelaide, SA

These are the next 2 comps on SA.
Not sure how many lifters are at this one though.

Myself and Minh will be there running a small Titan and Total Sciece stall, trying to get behind Fortus and powerlifting in SA!

Last edited:
damm have to work saturday really want a soft suit :( will make the june meet 4 sure cheers and good lifting

damm have to work saturday really want a soft suit :( will make the june meet 4 sure cheers and good lifting

What size are you?? I have one that I used about 5-6 times. Don't compete anymore so don't need it.
I think mine is a large (I was a 90kg lifter @ 186cm).
Also have a size 44 centurian squat suit too, really good condition. So much so that I never hit depth with the legs down.

donot no what size i am, your about 20cm taller than me but i weight about 86kg so it might fit mite have to put it in mmmm have got a old style one but more a wrestlers one i will let u know. i think we have met before in oct 2009 when u reffed i was the old fart benching cheers

donot no what size i am, your about 20cm taller than me but i weight about 86kg so it might fit mite have to put it in mmmm have got a old style one but more a wrestlers one i will let u know. i think we have met before in oct 2009 when u reffed i was the old fart benching cheers

I remember, you competed back years ago. That way your first meet back wasn't it. Your bench only??
I know Steve and Tlyer do some benching on saturday mornings at fortus you should come down some time. The more the merrier.

hey may be you can squat and dead and i can bench sort of a power relay maybe:) whole new team thing do u no how everyone went today cheers

Was a fun comp to attend! What better than to drive 8 hours to attend a lifting comp! Congratulations to all the competitors and another thankyou to Ben for holding the comp and having me.