• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PA raw Nationals - Melbourne

PTC

Who here is competing at the PA raw Nationals on Saturday the 26th of March?

The comp will be held in Hawthorn at the Weightlifting Centre.

This is the first raw Nationals that PA have held.

I'll get down there after sessions at PTC on Saturday afternoon

Anyone else going, competing, refereeing?

I'll hopefully be having a go.

I took a long break from training/competing so I couldn't get a qualification and will need to rely on wildcard entry. It will depend on how many qualified lifters enter, but I should get in.

If I don't compete, I'll be there spotting and loading.

Should be fun, and very happy raw has been brought in. Great for the sport.:cool:

I'll come introduce myself if I get a chance PTC.

If I come I'll bring a crew.

We'll be the ones in PTC and ProRaw shirts

I should set up a stall outside lol

May even be some PTC lifters competing, who knows

I'm competing. Qualified for the 83kg class at the Nov 2010 comp. I just need to keep my weight in check, as I'm gaining mass from all the volume I'm doing.

Wilks calls it the loser nationals :p as most who have entered so far are novices like me. I hope some of the experienced guys make up their minds and switch over to prove him wrong. From chatting to them, they like raw more than equipped anyway.

not sure if ill enter. i dont think my training has been good enough. my squat is shit.

not sure if ill enter. i dont think my training has been good enough. my squat is shit.

Just go and compete anyway. :)

Next year, if more people switch over to raw, the qualifying total will be raised pretty high, I reckon. If you've already qualified now, compete!

Registration ends on March 6, so be quick!

I've been training 2 months, after a 5 month paternity layoff, and a 12 month recovery from hip/back injury before that. Your lifts will be better than mine and a number of others.

If you think you'll enjoy it, don't let your numbers or perceived inadequate preparation stop you.

yeh i quality.

its not my lifts, its that they haven't improved much.

I've never been to melbourne, however i will be missing my cricket GF, i better hurry up and make a decision. it would be good to meet some people.

I'll be there as a spectator for sure. Wont go too close to the platform or warmup area though, being a non member, Wilks will most likely have you removed by the police. :)

I would like to have competed but I didn't get my arse into gear early enough to qualify. I'll just cross my fingers for next year.

Who here is competing at the PA raw Nationals on Saturday the 26th of March?

The comp will be held in Hawthorn at the Weightlifting Centre.

This is the first raw Nationals that PA have held.

I'll get down there after sessions at PTC on Saturday afternoon

Anyone else going, competing, refereeing?

Not lifting. I'm boycotting.