• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

FID Bench & Olmypic weight set

krs

currently I have a squat rack and a benchpress which does not decline or allow for easy manoeuvring when performing incline presses; so I need a FID bench

I've spent a fair chuck of casheola on the rack and other bits and pieces and I am looking for some suggestions for a relatively cheap bench.

Also require a new 7ft barbell and weights. So If I can find a seller with both these offerings, a better price could be found right?!

FYI, I have been eyeing the FID bench and weight sets that little bloke fitness have on offer and so far this seems like a pretty cheap option, can anyone attest to the quality and longevity of their gear?

ANY HELP IS MUCH APPRECIATOED. CHEERS

LOCATED IN MELBOURNE AND 2ND HAND IS OK

Last edited:
Gym Direct and Australian Kettlebells both sell great FID benches and bars/plates

Both give discounts of 10%

GD mention ausbb
AK mention PTC

I have benches/bars/plates from both

You can check out the quality in my gym if you like, for both companies

I am in Frankston

Gym Direct and Australian Kettlebells both sell great FID benches and bars/plates

Both give discounts of 10%

GD mention ausbb
AK mention PTC

I have benches/bars/plates from both

You can check out the quality in my gym if you like, for both companies

I am in Frankston

hey thanks for the reply PTC. i think i should have been a little more detailed in what I am looking for

FID bench + olympic weight set for less than $500

Second hand then big fella. Anything new for that price will be rubbish unfortunately

I was thinking as much. been keeping my eye on ebay.

what should i be looking for in a FID bench? I know that it needs to be sturdy etc like any other equipment but are there any other key functions/parts etc that I should look for or avoid?