• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Left shoulder pain

Danimal

PTC Perth
Hey guys, I wanted to get some feedback on this.

Basically my left shoulder is sore.

Ive been playing snooker for over 10 years so as long as I can remember Ive had this sore shoulder. My left shoulder is my bridge arm which leans on the table and at some point I must have put some bad pressure onto my shoulder.

Now that I am training it is flaring this up a fair bit to a point now where I am uncomfortable.

The pain is just below my shoulder and kind of shoots down my arm a bit.

I am worried it might be a serious injury requiring operation.

Any ideas?

No word of a lie.....

I went to my chiro last week with a very similar complaint. He worked a pressure point on the roof of my mouth and my cheek bone.... Gone... It also help my hip..

First chiro I've found that's actually helped me.

No word of a lie.....

I went to my chiro last week with a very similar complaint. He worked a pressure point on the roof of my mouth and my cheek bone.... Gone... It also help my hip..

First chiro I've found that's actually helped me.

A chiro helped your shoulder? eh?

been to see a physio about it?

dont be surprised that chiros say they can fix your shoulder, they will also tell you they can cure colds and just about anything else you can come up with. the placebo effect is a very lucrative thing for them but i prefer science to pseudo-science personally.