• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

lets test what u would do in this situation

TrentZor

sametime.jpg

The above is a online chat i had with a fellow worker i work with recently. Over a project upcoming project.
Shes single and available

ANSWER THE BELOW if your were single
Now lets see what u guys make of the above?
What signs do u see?
Is she interested?
Or just office flirting?

Ill let u know the answers later :D

Last edited:
ceffo, are you in a relationship? if so, its office flirting, and thats as far as it goes...
if not, have fun

im married with a child on the way.. I dont mess around with any chick... I get that office shit everyday .. but dont pursue it..

Im posting the above to test u guys if that was u in that situation.
As a skill test.

Sure it's office flirting, she's only doing it cos she knows you're not on the market and she wants to see if you'll sway from the straight and narrow, and if you do, she'll either come down on you like a tonne of bricks with the guilt shit for cheating on your wife, or, she'll come done on you like a tonne of bricks literally, pounding your cock into the ground cos she wants it bad LOL

I reckon she is keen because:
1) ceffo is sexy (no homo)
2) it makes work more interesting
and most importantly
3) She knows u have a missus, and women want the feeling of power and being influential enough to be able to compete for and 'claim you' from your missus. she wants to feel validated.

lol i know ive been negative towards female psychology lately but i truly think they (well, a lot) operate like this i.e. very competitive and attention orientated.

A little bit of office flirting.

What signs do u see?

She probably knows your taken, so is just being a bit flirty and silly, with the "big and buff" guy at work, because she has self esteem issues and wants some attention. If she is smoking, she knows it and loves to tease cock. She might be a 6-7, and a bit snobby, also.

Is she interested?

As above. If you were single and got the same attention, hit that.

Or just office flirting?

Hit that. If you were single.

A little bit of office flirting.

What signs do u see?

She probably knows your taken, so is just being a bit flirty and silly, with the "big and buff" guy at work, because she has self esteem issues and wants some attention. If she is smoking, she knows it and loves to tease cock. She might be a 6-7, and a bit snobby, also.

Is she interested?

As above. If you were single and got the same attention, hit that.

Or just office flirting?

Hit that. If you were single.

VERY Good leachy!!

Shes a single divorced mum. Likes fit guys. She works out 3 times a week on aerobics.
She would randomly grab my arm or traps while talking in meeting.
Shes known to tease alot of the single guys at work. None have been abl to nail her yet.
Shes asked me a few times to give her a ride on my bike.

Very nice girl. Friendly/outgoing and warm.