• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Good place for a massage - Perth

not sure mate.. i know some decent places that do massages with happy endings (like everything else in perth, they're proportionally very expensive), but unsure about proper sports / deep tissue massage.

ive heard the physio place at challenge stadium does good massages, havent had any experience myself though.

Isn't there some 112 year old Chinese dude at the local markets on a Sunday morning? I swear that same dude has a stall in every capital city in the country and he's bloody good.

not sure mate.. i know some decent places that do massages with happy endings (like everything else in perth, they're proportionally very expensive), but unsure about proper sports / deep tissue massage.

i find it funny that you know where to get a happy ending, but not a normal massage :p

anyone else know anywhere???

preferably not too pricey. hot massage chicks a bonus :)

pretty sure Dan Rucci knows someone. PM him or post in his log its "Dan's training log - Booooooom!" or something like that lol

I am actually keen to hear about any leads in regards to this. A good massage therapist in Perth is hard to find, and I have been through plenty!