• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you like daggers?

Jim_Junkie

EDIT: a story I found in the misc

"As you all know we planned to go to Texas Roadhouse and I was to pick her up at 8. Well lets just say this date was not a pleasant one. I arrived at her place at exactly 8pm, not a min late not a min early. When she walked out the door she was looking gorgeous, way hotter than in her pics. So hot that i stuttered saying "hi I am Magic_man" her response "what was that" me "I said hi my names Magic_man" her "oh hey" then I stuck out my hand for a hand shake, when our hands connected i bowed my head to her as if i was giving a nod of respect (so stupid on my part i regretted it the moment i saw my feet) (the hug would have been better)

As were driving to Texas Roadhouse I couldn't really think of single thing to say, I was too nervous to even look over at her, So i kept my eyes on the road for the most part. Thank God Texas Roadhouse was close by.

Inside the restaurant we got seated and i ordered some alcohol. I mentioned i was 22 and if she wanted I could buy her a drink. She said sure and I bought her alcohol. Thank god I didn't get in trouble for that one wheww. She thought it was funny how our moms set this date up. I said yeah this is a first for me too (little did she know it was my first date) She also liked the fact i was 22. I tried to get a picture of the two of us but she said "no thanks I never look good in pictures" I gave her a bert stare and had her take one of me being funny holding my id

Then things took a turn drastic turn for the worst. We both sat there in an awkward silence, I had nothing to say, my mind felt paused. I had already asked her if she works out. So I panicked and asked hey do you like video games. She smiled awkwardly and "said um no haha" me"have you ever played them before"? her"umm i have" me"nice" more awkward silence was in the air. I was getting more nervous, and uttered out the most idiotic thing I could have said "Do you like daggers" Her "what? umm never really thought about them before" I could see her looking at her phone, looking at her hair, looking at her shirt. I then started getting really really nervous, and had a panic attack. I couldn't swallow, I felt like I was dying. I started sweating really bad, and was using napkins to wipe my face and forehead. she got got scared and kept saying "omg are you alright". I then closed my eyes to focus on other things hoping the panic would go away..... It didn't. I then put my head down on the table with both hands over my head and focused on breathing, in and out. (felt like such phaggot) but I was really freaking out thinking I was dying. Eventually it become unbearable so I got up and made my way to the restroom. I looked in the mirror and saw nothing but a man with no confidence, a man too scared to even look at a female let alone talk to one, a man with nothing to lose, a man that needs to change. For this isolation and solitude has made me even more awkward than before . However, considering I haven't talked to a female in several months this behavior was to be expected, but never to this degree. I vomited in the toilet, washed my face off with water, patted it dry. then confidently walked back to our table.

The girl looked scared to death, and asked "do you need to go home, do you need medicine?" me "nah just got a little lightheaded, must be the spicy food" She gave me a "wtf look". I had the waiter bring me a water. about 5 seconds after getting the water spilled it on the table (fml). We then decided it was time to leave.

When getting into my car she put her hand on the door to open it, I yelled halt, and moved her hand away and opened the door for her. "she laughed and said thanks". While driving i asked if she wanted to do something else tonight. "she said she was really tired and was probably just going to go to bed" When we pulled up to her place she said thanks for the meal hope you're feeling better soon. "i told her nah I am fine, spicy food makes me woosie" I then thought to myself its never gonna come my way again, not with a girl this beautiful. So i put my hand on her thigh and said "would it be alright if i kissed you?" her " sorry i don't kiss on the first date" "oh, would you like to go out again sometime?" she hesitated and said "yeah but only as friends" i felt my heart drop. with a look of disappointment i said "ah okay cool, i had fun tonight" her "yeah" then she left.

I drove home feeling so beta. How could i fail this hard, Will muscle change things? Its got to right? From here on out i dedicated myself to the gym. But would also like some advice on what went wrong? how can I improve for my next date, when ever that may be, if one ever comes my way again."

Last edited:
Cliffs:

- Mclovin aged 22 on date set up by his mom
- they go out to dinner
- awkward silence
- mclovin has panic attack and asks "Do you like daggers?"
- girl bertstares him
- mclovin throws up in toilet and they go home.

moral of the story: if ever in an awkward situation with a girl just ask if she likes daggers