• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Unlock Blackberry

Shrek

Fucked up Kunce
Howdy,
I've been given a Blackberry but it has been locked by the 3 network. Im with Telstra, when I put my Telstra SIM card it did not recognize it. Does any one know how to unlock phone or do I have to pay 3 to unlock it?

You'll need to contact 3 and get them to unlock it. They'll almost definitely charge you for the service, though how much exactly will depend on the model and how old it is I believe. I think you'll be looking around the $50-$100 mark if its a reasonably modern one (Bold, Torch, Storm/Storm 2, Tour, Curve, Pearl).

If its out of contract the person that gave the phone to you can ring 3 and get it unlocked but they will need the phone to do it. costs nothing if its out of contract

Howdy,
I've been given a Blackberry but it has been locked by the 3 network. Im with Telstra, when I put my Telstra SIM card it did not recognize it. Does any one know how to unlock phone or do I have to pay 3 to unlock it?

Yes..You can either get the unlocking service from your network provider 3 or you may get it from Pro Unlocking.com - Experts in Mobile Phone Unlocking. After getting your code, you may follow the unlocking instructions here Mobileunlockguide.com .This will guides you throughout the process.

Howdy,

Yes..You can either get the unlocking service from your network provider 3 or you may get it from Prounlocking.com. After getting your code, you may follow the unlocking instructions here Mobileunlockguide.com .This will guides you throughout the process.

I would ask the previous owner to call three and ask them to unlock the phone. They will ask why an you will respond by saying "I'm going overseas and will be using another countries sim card" or "I'm giving the phone to my sister" they will unlock it for free.

When for all efforts are made and we will seeks guidance many do know that shame to find the enchanting wizard and reliance
can be safely deposited as all can never expect that righteous result.
So would know to carry on young warriors if nothing can decline.

To unlock mobile phone, generally used method is unlock code method, if which we don’t require expert or special equipment/software. We just require an unlock code, which can be requested from network provider, but it is time consuming. Lots of online third parties are available providing the unlock code for different mobile sets. They ask your country, mobile brand, model and IMEI number and provide the unlock code with the guidelines

Last edited by a moderator:
Howdy,

Hi if you want to unlock your Blackberry mobile from 3 network lock .Then have a look at sites like here they are rendering unlock code for all blackberry mobile models at reliable cost .You can make use of it and unlock your Blackberry mobile from 3....

Last edited by a moderator: