• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Cycling] Software for Cyclists- CycliStats

L

Lady In Red

hi all, was looking at something to keep track of Distance km & Time, Bike Maintenance and other and came across this program call CycliStats
does anyone use it? or recommend another software

Thanks

i was looking at that software agers ago , but decided just to use excel
just keeps track or distance , total distance , average sped

i got hold of cyclistats

This is a nice tool for keeping track of lots of things related to my riding. Here are the kinds of things it tracks:
  • Outdoor rides
  • Indoor rides
  • Maintenance intervals
  • Goal attainment
It takes less than a minute to load the program and enter a ride. and shows all sorts of stats such as when I last took a day off riding
Weekly and monthly ride totals (distance, time, calories, climbing)
Cumulative data graphs (total climbing is my favorite)

Adding a ride is simple, and very little is actually required. Here's the data I enter for each ride:
Time the ride started
Which bike I rode
Distance
Time
Elevation gain
Heart rate, average and max (from my heart rate monitor)
There are a lot of other data entry fields