• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

eggs recipes?

seanlivo

Hi, I have come to the stage where eating eggs are just not going down to well.. Anyone got some recipes/ideas breakfast meals based on eggs that taste pretty good?

I do this.

I Like eggs with baby spinach and a tiny bit of cheese
Mix in a pan and fry.

You can add, mushrooms, capsicum, onion and cottage cheese.

use your imagination.

Put any raw eggs you want to drink in a bowl of water. If you see bubbles produced, then the egg is cracked and you should cook the egg

Thats the problem I'm not very creative in the kitchen.

They thought about cracking a few into a shake.. Guess theres that endless debate of raw eggs.

No sorry.
Ahh sorry mate, thought you were someone i went to school with.

a cool french dish....

in a deepish bowl crack 4-5 eggs and put the yolks at the bottom of the bowl. with the egg white beat them untill they become fluffy. layer some cheese and some cream on top of the yolks then put the whipped egg whites on top so it looks like a ice cream. Then u bake it in the oven for 20 mins.

noobs,

are you not worries about salmonella drinking them raw?

i used to do that with 15 egg whites a morning , i would get them from the chef when i would drop off their stuff because he would make fresh hollandaise sauce every morn and he said i should stick to cooking them to eliminate any chance?!

180sx kid. that sounds awesome. Definitely going to give that a try. Not for breaky though.

My regulars are 4 eggs, 50g chopped spinach with:
cinnamon and a dash of vanilla essence
curry powder

or 4 eggs with about 2 tbspns chunky salsa.

I am lazy so I just nuke em for 2 mins and comes out fine :)

scrambled eggs with chicken and pineapple and cheese...

or simply put scrambled eggs ontop of a bowel of backed beens, simple and taste.

I put 2 eggs in a shake, 300ml milk, protein, a banana and a drop of honey.

Blend that shit up and booooooooooom!

i have 5 eggs whole in a shake with 1 cup of ground oatmeal, one banana 1/2 cup yoghurt, 250 mls milk and some blue berries
every morning religously.
I have never been sick from eggs.
key to note buy free range or barn laid eggs they are less likely to hold any salmonella viurs, also it comes from the outside of the shell, where the shit is as in poo,

i can agrue this all day i have been a chef for 10 years and no what is bad and whats not.
if you eat mayonaise in a restaurant you have probably eaten raw egg white and survived.