• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

free samples of powersupplements products.

PowerNutrients

Site Advertiser
Hi guys,
we are currently putting together some great new flavours and would like to give out some free samples of our flavours to people who would like to write some reviews.
We currently have one of the largest ranges of protein flavours.
Currently available are: banana, chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, choc-mint, choc-coconut and coffee.
Coming soon are: choc-orange, choc-cherry, choc-honeycomb and hopefully cookies and cream and caramel cream. We are also working on some 'refreshing' flavours such as green lemon, orange, rasberry and mango.
All the fruit flavours will soon also be available in our amino acids range.

We have 2 protein labels, Power Nutrients (our all natural stevia flavoured protein) and coming soon Muscle Pump our sucralose flavoured label. All our protein is of the highest quality FONTERRA protein.

Samples of both labels will be available in a week, if interested pls email me with your details.

Check out our great products at www.powersupplements.com.au and dont forget your 10% AUSBB discount as well as $8.00 flat rate shipping.

Choc Cherry and Choc Honeycomb sound delicious as long as they are not too sweet.

Cheers

Choc honeycomb was by far the best flavour protein i have tasted. I remember it was the old MAX's XTG protein. I really hope it tastes the same!

Great prices and flavours btw, can't wait to put in an order after i taste test :)

Hey mate,
sorry for that NOOBS, the coupon issue is now fixed....i should have tested it.
as for the wpi being out of stock, im sorry that was an old product listing that has now been replaced with a new listing. didnt realise it was allowing ppl to access it. all fixed as well.

Hi guys,
If you would like samples, pls send an email with your name and address details to powersup.samples@gmail.com and we will get them out as soon as possible.
Thanks.

Hi Shrek,
Our flavours are not too sweet, we try to make the flavour and sweetness quite mild, enough to mask the protein taste, and give it a nice flavour, while not being overpowering.

Rambo and Austy,
we are certainly going for the 'crunchie' taste. Hopefully we can get close to that, we are just playing around with a few different variations of flavours.

We are also wanting to offer a loyalty program for our customers for continuing to purchase from us and for recommending us to friends, training buddies etc.
We want to know what our customers would like. If you have any ideas of what you would like from your supplements supplier, pls let us know and we will see what we can put together.
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
to everyone who is waiting for samples of our flavours, we have had a small delay with our newest flavours, however it is all sorted now and all samples will be sent out over the next few days.

also, just a reminder we are currently running a discount for new customers to get a 20% discount on their 1st order. Offer ends 1st March and is available to the 1st 100 orders. Use coupon code 'newcust'

Hi Noobs, yes i did get your details.
pistachio - sorry, we have had a lot of email requests for samples and havnt got around to replying to them all, but i did get your email and will send all the flavours requested off in the next few days.

cheers, i sent an email but received no reply. was thinking maybe you guys got too many to reply to :) hopefully receive them soon,shame i can't make an order before 1st march for that 20% discount!

Hey Rambo, i will get the samples to you this week, email before you make an order and i will see what i can do about the discount:)

Well I just received my samples from powersupplements, I got 3 samples of the "power nutrients" branded stevia sweetened powder (I presume its WPC it doesn't actually say on the sample..) and 3 of the "muscle pump" sucralose sweetened powder (again no indication if WPI or WPC or blend.

I have tried the muscle pump choc-cherry flavor so far, i have to say if your used to the sweetness of BN protein this is the other end of the scale, but I think its something I could get used too, actually I usually blend my BN protein myself to reduce the sweetness a bit, this stuff as advertised is just sweet enough to mask the protein, not really much of a cherry flavor just a hint.

I mix my protein with water and the consistency is pretty good, not too watery and it didn't turn into a maccas milkshake either.

So I am reasonably impressed so far, ill update this when I try the 'power nutrients' branded stuff, although it's a bit confusing on the web site as it makes no mention of the 2 differents brands, it seems as though only the stevia sweetened stuff is available at the moment??

Hi Virtual IT,
All our samples are WPI, Our Power nutrients label is an all natural stevia flavour.
Muscle pump isnt yet on our website as it hasnt yet been released. With all the great feedback we are getting on it, we are trying to get it ready asap. We are just waiting on labels and trying to source a square tub in 2.5kg, 5kg and 10kg. As well as having refill bags in 1kg and 2.5kg.
We are hoping to have all this finalised by mid next week.

My favourite so far is the "choc malt" damn nice. The plain choc WPI was also excellent.
The "choc cherry" was good too although not my thing. "choc orange" was gross sorry, perhaps not my thing.

overall the flavouring is excellent and not too sweet. mixes well with milk which is a bonus.