• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Powerbalance finally officially proven fake by ACCC!!

was up the chemist this morning , they had a similar named product promising the same crap. I thought how can you take a chemist seriously when they are trying to flog you off a magic piece or plastic

I hope the accc targets magnet therapy next

Read this somewhere else.. About time, but honestly why the hell would you believe that crap in the first place.

Everyone who bought one should be shot.

was up the chemist this morning , they had a similar named product promising the same crap. I thought how can you take a chemist seriously when they are trying to flog you off a magic piece or plastic

I hope the accc targets magnet therapy next

Yeah chemists aren't immune from selling hocus pocus bullshit.
Magnet bracelets
Homeopathic remedies
Ear candles.
Ect.

Yeah chemists aren't immune from selling hocus pocus bullshit.
Magnet bracelets
Homeopathic remedies
Ear candles.
Ect.

Whats wrong with ear candles?

Magic water yeah but, ear candles draw wax out u can see it in them after..

I have you used them?

Whats wrong with ear candles?

Magic water yeah but, ear candles draw wax out u can see it in them after..

I have you used them?

They dont work. The wax buildup is from the candle itself not from your ear. It's a nice trick so people think it's from there ear. Plus they are dangerous.

Define dangerous. Lets see how many people have died from ear candles?

I think you will find ingesting soap has a higher death ratio then ear candles.

the reports i read on ear candling reckon that the pressure needed to get the ear wax out would rupture your ear drum , the reports also claim dangers of hot wax dripping down into the ear causing major problems

the reports i read on ear candling reckon that the pressure needed to get the ear wax out would rupture your ear drum , the reports also claim dangers of hot wax dripping down into the ear causing major problems

Exactly. Ear candles have been tested and they dont produce any suction at all.

i was looking into the other week when i had an ear infection that was causing me to go dizzy , was looking for anything to fix the problem , ended up getting the doc to wash my ear out with the jet spray together with ear drops for the infection