• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How early is too early?...

Aaron

When my 3 1/2 year old daughter looks up at me with her big blue eyes and asks to get her ears pierced? (Over, and over, and over, and over again...)

:rolleyes:

my 4 year old has her ears pierced but we got them done when she was young, (don't really know why just got it done) but with my youngest girl we left em but if she asks i will let her provided she isnt scared of the piercing gun.

I know you have to let kids be kids but with girls they want pretties and dressups and all that jazz so maybe just let her get some clip on ones that way she can decide later in life and she wont have to get a hole in her ear.

I know you have to let kids be kids but with girls they want pretties and dressups and all that jazz
Just wait until they get older mate, my eldest is 14 now, wont leave the house without being dressed up, handbag and spending half hour in front of the bloody mirror, and that's just to go to the IGA up the road. The little fella is easy and just the same as me, at the last minute he chucks on some shorts, a t shirt and thongs and he is ready to go :D