• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Capo NSW State Titles

Rock Solid

Hi All,
The Capo NSW State Titles Raw/Equipped
DATE 3rd April 2011
VENUE Rock Solid Fitness Studio
7/1-5 Industrial Rd Unanderra (Wollongong ) NSW
Opp entrance to Nan Tien Buddhist Temple
WEIGH IN 24hr on Sat 2nd April from 10am and Sun Morning 7am till 9am
LIFTING START 10am
Competitors to all be Capo Members ,no guest lifters
ENTRY FEE $50 Incl tshirt
Entries to be in 3weeks before (Fri 11th March 2011)
Email : rocksolidfitness@bigpond.com
Peter 0419496652

more info and poster to follow shortly ,any questions please email or call me .
Peter
Rock Solid Fitness

Hi.
Whats the best way to get here from Sydney city?
Train to Unanderra then walk to the venue?

Or is their cheap accomodation in the area? I'll come down saturday night

Ah not in Albury this yr! - Cant hit up the Bended Albow (yes thats how its spelt) and Club One afterwards!

Hi all,
This weekend is NSW state titles for CAPO , its come around quick.
We have 21 confirmed Competitors ,a good mix of women, juniors, open men and masters . Its shaping up to be a great day of competition .
We are looking forward to hosting the event in Wollongong and meeting more people who have a passion for Powerlifting and strength sports in general .
We will see some big lifts from Big George Mclaren and Professional Strongman Warrick Brant who both will squat and deadlift well in excess of 300kg plus , but not to be outdone by these guys , im sure their will be some impressive lifting by all competing , hopefully PB's will be smashed and some records broken by some .
Lifting starts from 10am Sunday and anyone whos in the illawarra/sydney is welcome to come along and support the lifters .
Will post results and some vids late sunday .
Lastly Good luck to all competitors on the day

Peter
Rock Solid Fitness

Good luck Pete, its a great time for the Supers in Oz at the moment, so very many good ones

Thanx Markos,
Your not wrong about the supers , will be great to see them all go head to head at Nationals this year .
Its shaping up to be a big year for Powerlifting in Australia .

I hope the day goes well Pete...appologies I can't get across (damn wedding in Vic)

Safe Lifting
SFW
Nathan

Sorry for the delays in posting up results im just waiting to get all the correct info , i remember some lifts , so here goes .Warrick Brant ,Big George Mclaren and Dan wright all squatted 300kg and more warrick broke his raw squat record with a 340kg , big george squatted 320kg and dan got 300kg ,warrick also unracked himself a 210kg bench which he made look easy and he broke the raw deadlift and total with a 360 dead and a 910kg total in the super heavies . Lucie Thompson in the U/75 open womens broke squat bench and dead and total with a 112.5kg squat, 80kg bench and close to a 160kg dead (i forgot exact dead ).Jeremy Wilson in the U110kg juniors broke a few records , with some very strong lifts , Troy Forniciari in his first 3 lift pl comp broke the u/90s bench rec with a 167.5kg.Several other records were broken ,but cant remember numbers was a big day organizing comp running my team and competing myself . Pics will be posted up on our facebook page Rock Solid Strongman Promotions and will upload vids this week too .
Apologys in delay but will be up soon
Peter

I remember George last year at the CAPO Dead comp missing 370, hitting 360 in a full meet is awesome.

Wow supers are just going from strength to strength competitor wise great for the sport in Aus.

Lucie is going to be chasing herself for I while I is thinking...not bad for a an ex BB ;-)

@Nathan,
Was a great day , We have more in the tank for lucie ,wait till nationals , the super heavies will be hectic ! look forward to catching up with you when your in wollongong or when im down in ACT. Some pics have already been uploaded to our facebook page Rock Solid Strongman Promotions , the new squat / bench combo i made was awesome and the new squat bar was great , everyone enjoyed lifting with them .
Peter