• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Full Body Workouts/split workout

B

bonnie

Hey i'm Bonnie, a 24year old female wanting to stay fit and have a good physique.; I've heard that doing single body part workouts are better for middle-aged adults. Seeing as i am far from being a middle aged adult should I be doing full body workouts instead?

Depends how often you train.

If you train everyday, then a split would be better, as it'll allow the muscles to recover before training them again.

You you train 2-3 times a week, that aren't on consecutive days, then a full body routine will be fine.

It also depends on the amount of time you can spend. Obviously if you're doing a full body workout, it's going to take longer then if you concentrate on 1 or 2 muscles.

its up to you , what ever you decide works best for you and your time
Make sure that your nutrition is good-more protein and carbs-less fat and sodium.Drink plenty of water