• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

what if your child grew up to be homosexual?

TrentZor

So what would u do?

My mate has said his totally against it and if they turned out gay would boot them out of the house himself or disown them.

See im from the old school but if thats the way they are going to turn out then so be it. There still your child at the end of the day. But this shit about booting em out disowning is uneducated and primative..

It would be confronting but i couldn't see myself being harsh about it, kicking them out would be primitive i agree. i dont have kids though

i'd be very dissappointed, but beyond that i'd have to be in the situation to know how i'd really react.

its a touchy subject that prob has entered some parents minds sooner or later i would assume and some most would avoid.

id get him to stare at this for minimum 3 hours

google-perfect-breasts-21.jpg

id get him to stare at this for minimum 3 hours

google-perfect-breasts-21.jpg

Dibs on the one on the left. But I'll settle for both :)

back on topic : I don't think anyone would really know how they would react until they were in that situation. I'd like to believe that I'm a good person and would accept the child unconditionally.

Why would you be disappointed or angry? It's not like they have failed or done something wrong.

Gay or not, all rules and expectations are the same.

I've got a mate who said he'd prefer if he has a girl that shes gay so that way no dude will ever ruin his little girl hahaha

people are funny.

I'd be disappointed if my boy turned out that way but I wouldn't disown him. He's 7 now, I've had a great time raising him and look forward to many more enjoyable years ahead. You enjoy them for who they are. You don't throw away all those good years and the bond you've built up for something like that.

Fuck yeah I'd be mad as hell. I'd feel like a failure big time. My boys are 7,4 and 2 and already know that boys marry girls and vice versa.

Who cares, so long as they don't grow up to do anything dreadful like being an accountant.

I just want them to be decent and kind people, what they like to do with their genitals will be their business.

so by that means kyle, being an accountant makes you a dreadful person...

Jokes, but my dad is an accountant, and i have worked as one, it bored me to tears...

I cant really add to this convo, i dont have kids, but, as it has been said, you cant change how they may feel, lesbian or gay...

hmm, some pretty harsh responses on here.... hope we don't have any gay fellas on this forum reading this thread

personally, i don't think i would really care, although it would be kinda awkward meeting my son's boyfriend..

It would be easier to deal with a daughter being homosexual then a son.

But tbh, I hope it wouldn't bother me either way. Only really know until it happens.

No way my future son is gonna ruin the father-son bonding experience we will have in the future as wingmen picking up girls together! :p Having said that, if he's gay, when he goes to uni, he'll make friends with lots of hot girls and bring them around...

I often joke with friends that I'd put my future son in professional dancing, like ballet or something. If he's straight, he'd be surrounded by hot fit chicks. If he's gay, he's already in the right environment.

As for my future daughter, I don't care, as long as she's not taking any of those wimmin's studies BS subjects at uni.

Their lives, their choices. My mother always said she'd boot us out of home if any of us were gay but I'm a lot different from my mother.

Frankly I wouldn't be surprised considering all the open homoeroticism me and my mates display :p

I really don't care. Seeing some of the slime that crawled out of my high school being gay doesn't even pick up on the radar.

Why?

Well this is a generalisation, but most gay men are kind of feminine. Hand gestures, girly voice, uninterested in sport, etc. Whereas a girl doesn't really differ from the stereotype of a girl, with the exception being the butch ones! :p

Well this is a generalisation, but most gay men are kind of feminine. Hand gestures, girly voice, uninterested in sport, etc. Whereas a girl doesn't really differ from the stereotype of a girl, with the exception being the butch ones! :p

You're mixing up homosexuality with young, white, middle class males with self esteem issues though.