• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Women cheating....why and just wow

GHOSTrun

So back in the day I had a few gf's cheat on me. Now it seems I'm the guy these chicks cheat on with lol. In the last month alone I've found out that 2 chicks I've been smashing have had bf's. Why do girls do this? I feel like a home wrecker now lol

Start using a fake name. Always go back to her house! :p

Serious note, I would feel pretty bad too. Maybe you just attract the naughty ones? :D

If you are "smashing" at least 2 women in a month, I do not really see how you could have taken time to get to know them really well. So you cannot really complain when you get nasty surprises like boyfriends and the clap.

It seems like they are just having sex with whoever is willing without really thinking about the consequences. Sound familiar?

Either take time to get to know them before opening your pants, or enjoy the surprises you get which keep life interesting. Up to you. :)

Kyle in your book what's an adequate time period to get to know them before taking their clothes off?

there is a difference between a one-night-stand, a relationship, and friends-with-benifits...

Friends with benefits and a relationship, yes, the small details like having a partner should be known from the start...

One night stand, maybe not so much of an issue, but that depends on the person really...

Just my 2 cents

if your banging two chicks at once why would you care if they had boyfriends?
I wasn't.

I care because I wouldn't knowingly have relations with a chick if I knew she was involved elsewhere.

That's the whole point of this thread. This chick had ample time to tell me she had a bf but she didn't.

Ultimately I don't really care, as I could never really trust said girl, not that she's really on the market anyway, lol.

I blame my hotness for this.

Last edited:
Kyle in your book what's an adequate time period to get to know them before taking their clothes off?
Well, it's quality not quantity. I mean, whether or not the relationship is sexual, you can get to know one person in just a few weeks, but someone else could be a complete mystery after months or even years...

Don't get me wrong, I have jumped into bed with women the first day I met them. And sometimes it works out, but other times... well, after it's over I visit the doctor for some tests.

You just have to use your judgment, think with the big head not the little one. Quality not quantity.

Depends on what you're after, too. I mean if all you want is to get your end away, who cares if they have a boyfriend? Not your problem. But if you'd like something more, then perhaps some patience would help.

Don't get me wrong, I have jumped into bed with women the first day I met them. And sometimes it works out, but other times... well, after it's over I visit the doctor for some tests.
I'm 23 and have only been with about 20 different chicks in the last 5 years, and never caught anything (I have a blood test done every 6months to track the effects training has and also for these sorts of health issues). Always always always wear a condom and listen to your gut instinct.. if something tells you it's a bad idea it probably is.

I had a serious relationship about 2 years ago, when that ended I was dead to the world for about a year. Now I feel nothing and don't go out of my way to pickup chicks because I don't really want a relationship at this stage in my life, but if good looking birds happen to fall into my lap I don't turn them away lol.

I think smashing a girl with a boyfriend is a turn on loll...

WHY ARE YOU COMPLAINING!!!
TBH, I live at home and don't want shit I do affecting my family i.e. if anyone ever comes knocking looking for trouble. If I had my own place, probably not so much.

Last edited:
ghosty, not sure if you were aware, but blood tests only picks up on herpes HIV and seomthing else. you want a piss test to check for the common once like chlamydia and gonorhea (although if you had that you would sure as fuck know)

Haha kinda funny though, I'm pretty much the same as you, long term relationship then that ended so now cold heartless bastard that just likes banging bitches :)

People are fucked. I wish I didn't think about women so much. Id love to be one of those people that could get into a hobby or something :( Also I'm overly sensative which sucks ass. I don't know how id cope if a woman cheated on me. I hope you find someone better dude. Cheaters are scum. If you dont think so your scum too.

It's only human nature that you want to spread your seed (morally right or wrong as it is)

I don't think I could sleep with someone I knew had a bf though, just doesn't seem right to me. Have to ask the question of why they're with the bf if they're off sleeping with other dudes

20 different chicks in 5 years is pretty outstanding ghosty!

STRONG is the manwhore in this one!!!

Haha Ceffo I think you've been out of the game too long buddy. Four different birds a year would be pretty average for most single blokes I'd reckon, though twenty different chicks within a year would be outstanding:p

Haha Ceffo I think you've been out of the game too long buddy. Four different birds a year would be pretty average for most single blokes I'd reckon, though twenty different chicks within a year would be outstanding:p
30 in 2 months is the most I've heard of by someone lately, lol, epic! o_O