• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

JJ's Steak Burger

Jim_Junkie

A good steak burger is hard to beat.

Here's my recipe:

Ingredients
- steak (choose your quantity)
- red onion
- garlic
- oregano
- multi-grain bread roll
- lettuce (or baby spinach / kale)
- tomato
- carrot
- sweet potato
- cheese slice
- condiments (I use mayo & BBQ sauce)

The Cooking
- *** First steam a small chunk of sweet potato in the microwave
- Put your steak on a cutting board and hit it with a meat tenderiser (if you don't have one get one!)
- Sprinkle oregano on both sides of the steak then throw it on the frying pan with some red onion and garlic
- Once cooked, open your bread roll place a slice of cheese on it then throw the steak on top
- With a fork scrape of some of the soft stuff inside the sweet potato and spread over the steak
- Add on the onions, carrot (grated), tomato, lettuce and condiments
- Voila! A Delicious burger packed full of goodness

For those of you who haven't tried sweet potato on a burger you should try it! I'm very fussy about taste and when I first heard about it I was pretty skeptical but then I tried it and it was great. Feel free to add any vegies or extras you like. simply delicious

Needs beetroot
Grin_anim.gif