• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Merry Christmas / Season Greetings

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Dear fellow members and visitors of Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding,

Hard to believe that Christmas is upon us once again , the year has flown by and what a year it has been with many members making great accomplisments here in Australia and also on an international level as well as member meeting their own pesonal goals. Job well done all (High five's all around)

From myself(Graeme , Admin and Operator of Ausbb) and the great moderator team that this forum has(Shrek, Dave #1 , katie, Ptc and Fadi) , we wish you all a warm, wonderful and safe Christmas.

We all might have diets to follow , foods to avoid etc but remember it's Christmas you are human and allowed to indulge once in awhile.

Over the year there has been some tension and conflict between members , but lets keep that in the past and move on

Remember the great piece that Fadi put up titled "One team"
ONE TEAM

We all know what the word team means; and we also know what a team player means to us all. Here at Ausbb, I'd like to think that we are ALL members of that one single team.​
When a team mate is down; we all want to lift him or her up. When a team mate is lost; we all want to show them the way.​
We do not kick our team mate when they are down and feeling at their most vulnerable position.​
We do not mock and insult our team mate when he or she shows lack of knowledge or understanding in a certain area.​
That is not the Aussie way and it's most certainly NOT Ausbb’s way.​
The above is not meant to single anyone of you out but rather to put us all on the same leveled playing field.​
I say the above to myself before I say it to anyone of you. I am NOT above anyone of you here because I simply know a thing or two. I'm here to learn from the least learned and the least experienced of you all. No one needs to feel intimidated in the least because here at Ausbb, we are ALL equal!​
If I fail to abide by the standards I've described above; then I will resign from my position as a moderator and will leave the forum.​
If on the other hand you fail to abide by the standards which are set above; then I will make sure that your post is deleted and I'll PM you about it. Failing a second time will have you deal with the administrator.​
That was my message to each one of you, (myself first).​
Thank you for your time.​
Written by Fadi

There is a few new things planned for the forum in the new year , some new features etc to make Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding an even better place then what it already is

I wish to Thank each and every member who value the forums and help make it a great place for all
Special thanks to the moderators (Shrek, Dave #1 , katie, Ptc and Fadi) who are members and volunteer their time and emotion to help keep the forums running smoothly

Happy Christmas and Merry New year ;)

Graeme
Admin of Ausbb

Nicely said.

I hope everyone has a great holiday period and if you are traveling, a safe one as well.

Good luck with everyone's new year resolutions!! :)

And from everyone else on this forum, thanks to admin especially and all the mods for all the hard work they do and keeping this running. I don't know what I'd do to procrastinate if ausbb wasn't here. So thankyou!

And Merry Christmas

Thanks Graham,
I too would like to echo your sentiments.

Merry Xmas & Happy New year.
snowman.gif
snowman.gif
snowman.gif
snowman.gif

With admins comments on diets. As Markos says; Its not what we eat between Christmas and new year that's the issue its what we eat between new year and Christmas that's the problem.

Merry Christmas mods and members. Thanks for giving me so many laughs this year, I've loved the spirit on the forum.

Here is my present to all y'all. I wasn't sure what to get, so I stuck with what I know. Enjoy!

hb02.jpg

Thanks for the positive messgage Graeme and Thanks to Fadi it a strong position to take and quite a repectable one, I have only been a member here for a short time and the supportive nature is great; and futher more seeing though there is a number of different disiplines represented here the community does gel quite well considering everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Wishing everyone the best of health for the year ahead and for many years to come.

God bless.

Fadi.